What is the correct spelling for VAVE?
This word (Vave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VAVE
- cave In some cases ridge beds, as described for cave cultivation, are made on the floor of these houses.
- have Nancy, I must have it back."
- lave We did oor best, but whan a' oor ain siller was awa' efter the lave , we cudna win awa' oorsel's to win mair.
- nave The transepts, however, of considerable length and equal height with nave and chancel, were retained from the pre-Conquest building.
- pave The whirl of pleasure was to make Lucy forget everybody at Font Abbey; to empty her heart, and pave Mrs. B.'s candidate's way to the vacancy.
- rave It would not do for the teacher of mathematics to rave over the old wooden bucket and the morning glory.
- save Nothing could save him now!
- vale Miss Vale looked pleased.
- valve In the communication pipe there is a valve which can be suddenly opened for a longer or shorter time.
- vane "If there was no one in the church, sir, why did the weather-vane point the wind coming from the east, when it was blowing from the west?
- vase His quick mind had been at work since the stolen vase was discovered in his possession, and although he knew himself the victim of an amazing plot, he also recognised that rebellion was out of the question.
- wave Dorn felt a wave of air that was not wind.
- Ave In America there were at this time two or three "human birds", one of the most famous being M. Octave Chanute.
- Gave 2877. That is to say when a person came to sell hosiery to you and she did not want to take the whole price out in goods, you gave her a line?
- Dave Dave shrugged her question off, as though there were more important things.