What is the correct spelling for VAYING?
This word (Vaying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VAYING
- buying So to Harper's and drank together, and Captain Stokes came to us and so I fell into discourse of buying paper at the first hand in my office, and the Captain promised me to buy it for me in France. is my size, and no point in tieing 'em Ain't no point of trying these on, they know I'm buying 'em – Air Force Ones by Nelly
- dying So you dyin'? It's no problem, no lyin' – D-X-L (Hard White) by DMX
- haying In haying and harvesting he had to work at home.
- lying We don't call such things lying; it's a righteous deceiving of the enemy.
- paying The general was paying them a visit and he had with him three flying officers of the Italian air force.
- toying "Yet Madge tells me you are going back," said Brian, idly toying with a vase of flowers on the table.
- Baying But he was soon baying the fellow past the blacksmith shop and the store.
- Guying Donahue's Hungarians were singing war-songs around their camp-fire, as usual, and Contadini's Tuscans were out in full force, guying the night-shift track-layers.