What is the correct spelling for VBABKA?
This word (Vbabka) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VBABKA
- babka Babka is also a Ukrainian, Polish and Belarusian bread also made at Easter.
- vague As the Spaniards went by I searched their faces one by one, with the vague hope of hate.
- vase Esther was not slow to miss the green leaves abstracted from her vase .
- vice By water to Doctors' Commons to Dr. Walker, to give him my Lord's papers to view over concerning his being empowered to be Vice -Admiral under the Duke of York.
- vicious But he had something else to curse-his own vicious folly, which now seemed as mad and unaccountable to him as almost all our follies and vices do when their promptings have long passed away.
- visa The visits with the Soviet Embassy were evidently for the purpose of securing a visa , and he had told us during one of the interviews that he would probably take his wife back to Soviet Russia some time in the future.
- voice They obeyed her voice .
- voyage I think I need another sea voyage .
- views Kindly reply, giving us your views and feelings on the subject as soon as possible, as we are anxious to organise at once.