What is the correct spelling for VCANT?
This word (Vcant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VCANT
- cant Give it them, and still they grumble, Having not got all they want; Neither are they longer humble, Which but proves them full of cant .
- canto Commenting upon the opening words of Canto viii.
- decant Yet I managed to decant his characteristics as nicely as the old gentleman would have decant ed a bottle of Juno Madeira through that long siphon which he always used when the most sacred vintages were summoned from their crypts to render an account of themselves on his hospitable board.
- giant Now Tom's fame was spread more and more through the country, and he was no longer called plain Tom, but Mr. Hickathrift, and they feared his anger now almost as much as they did that of the giant before.
- kant The term "transcendental" has become associated with this type of idealism through Kant , whose favorite form of argument, the "transcendental deduction," was an analysis of experience with a view to discovering the categories, or formal principles of thought, implied in its meaning.
- recant She tempested out of Miss Cotton's house, all tearful under the veil she had pulled down, and as she shut the door of her coupe, Miss Cotton's heart jumped into her throat with an impulse to run after her, to recall her, to recant , to modify everything.
- scant Thomas Chaloner, another of the friends of Cheke, translating Erasmus's Praise of Folly for "mean men of baser wits and condition," chooses "to be counted a scant true interpreter."
- scanty The officers who had last come from below were unable to return, and stood shivering in their scanty clothing, no one having even a coat to spare.
- vaunt Ere he has time, lady, To vaunt his loves, in Lusignan, and babble.
- vent Burns himself was deeply grateful, and his gratitude as usual found vent in song.
- viand It contained coffee or some other hot viand .
- want I know why you want it.
- Can't "I don't, mother, for I can't," was the answer.