What is the correct spelling for VECIEVE?
This word (Vecieve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VECIEVE
- coercive Its essential meaning is liberty to carry out the impulses of one's nature unrestricted by the coercive action of one's fellows.
- deceive He paid her no compliments, and she expected none; she made no attempt at all to flatter him or deceive him. Wouldn't even cross my mind to deceive her She could lie through her teeth and I'd believe her – That's The Girl I've Been Telling You About by Blessid Union Of Souls
- deceiver He stepped forth upon the stage, unfurnished, by anticipation or experience, with the means of security against fraud; and yet, by the aid of pure intentions, had frustrated the wiles of an accomplished and veteran deceiver .
- perceive I perceive he thinks of it all and will remember it.
- receive But how did the doctor receive this remarkable love-song?
- receiver She had found out instinctively that perpetual gratitude had its drawbacks for the receiver as well as the giver.