What is the correct spelling for VEFIFY?
This word (Vefify) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEFIFY
- fife Fife was invaded by "these bloody worms," as he calls the French; and he preached what he tells us was a "comfortable sermon" to the brethren at Cupar.
- verify The bystanders at once exclaimed: "That is easy to verify .
- versify "Either that gloom overspread me," so he wrote to James Rice, "or I was suffering under some passionate feeling, or, if I turned to versify , that exacerbated the poison of either sensation."
- vilify Gudrun answered angrily: "Thou shouldst be wiser than to venture to vilify my husband, as it is the talk of all that no one like to him in every respect has ever come into the world; nor does it become thee to vilify him, as he was thy former husband, and slew Fafnir, and rode through the fire, whom thou thoughtest was King Gunnar; and he lay with thee, and took from thee the ring Andvaranaut, and here mayest thou recognize it."
- vivify The historian must make his museum live again; the scholar must vivify his learning with a present purpose.