What is the correct spelling for VEGATRIAN?
This word (Vegatrian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEGATRIAN
- quatrain Metrically, they show, on the one side, a desire to use a rejuvenated heroic, either in couplets or in various combined forms, the simplest of which is the elegiac quatrain of alternately rhyming lines, and the most complicated the sonnet; while between them various stanzas more or less suggested by Italian are to be ranked.
- sectarian The absolute freedom of religious belief and practice, for the first time found in this colony, had, as its first effect, the banishment of all forms of sectarian persecution, so that the maxim of the Broad Church-"Freedom in non-essentials"-was here put in practical activity to an extent probably never before known in the Christian world.
- vegetarian The vegetarian , who would force his guests to dine on cabbages and onions, is hardly guilty of a greater breach of etiquette than the total-abstinence fanatic who would compel his guests to go without wine.
- vegetation Calling frogs usually are on vegetation adjacent to or overhanging streams; some calling males of P. spinipollex were on rocks in or by streams.
- veteran Prince Esterhazy had sent his carriage to bring the veteran to the hall, and, as he was being conveyed in an arm-chair to a place among the princes and nobles, the whole audience rose to their feet in testimony of their regard.
- victorian The love-stories of these two tales are what it is the fashion-exceedingly complimentary to the age referred to if not to the age of the fashion itself-to call "mid-Victorian" in their complete "propriety."
- Katrina "You might have let him take the girl," said Katrina .
463 words made from the letters VEGATRIAN
3 letter words made from VEGATRIAN:aar, aga, age, ain, air, ana, ane, ani, ant, ara, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, erg, ern, ert, eta, gar, gat, gen, get, gin, iaa, iga, ige, ira, ire, iva, nag, net, nig, nit, rag, rat, ret, rev, rig, rit, rna, tag, tai, tan, tar, tea, teg, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, tri, van, var, vat, vet, vie.
4 letter words made from VEGATRIAN:aare, aevi, agar, agni, agra, aire, airt, anar, anga, ante, anti, area, aria, atar, avai, aver, avgi, eang, earn, egin, egna, egri, eira, engi, erni, etna, evat, evit, gaan, gaea, gaen, gaia, gain, gait, gari, gate, gati, gava, gean, gear, gent, geta, gien, girt, give, gnat, gran, grin, grit, gvir, iaea, ieva, inga, inge, iran, iten, naga, nagi, nave, near, neat, nega, neva, ngae, nget, nige, nitv, nive, raag, rage, ragi, raie, rain, rana, rani, rant, rate, rava, rave, rega, rein, reit, reni, rent, reti, revi, riga, ring, rite, rive, taei, taia, taig, tang, tara, tare, tarn, tean, tear, teav, tera, tern, tevi, tian, tier, tine, ting, tire, tive, trei, trig, trna, tver, tvgn, tvri, vaan, vaea, vage, vain, vane, vara, varg, vart, veag, vega, vein, vena, veng, veni, vent, viae, vien, vier, vine, ving.
5 letter words made from VEGATRIAN:aarti, aegir, aeria, agaie, again, agate, agave, agena, agent, agita, agnar, agnea, agner, agran, agren, ainga, ainge, airan, aivar, aiver, anari, angar, angat, angei, anger, angra, angre, anier, aniva, antai, anter, arain, arang, arani, arati, areia, arena, areni, arent, areva, argei, ariga, arine, ariva, artin, atagi, atina, ating, atire, ative, atrai, avait, avari, avena, aveni, avent, avera, avert, avian, avina, avine, avira, avnet, avrin, avtar, earnt, eatin, einat, entia, envia, ergin, erian, ering, ertan, etang, etgar, etian, gaeta, gaint, gaita, gaite, ganar, ganev, ganta, gante, garai, garat, garea, garet, garni, gater, gatra, gavar, gaver, gavia, gavit, geant, genri, gerin, gerti, getin, giaan, giant, giner, giren, gitar, givat, given, giver, graae, graea, graet, grain, grani, grant, grate, grava, grave, grean, great, grein, grian, griet, griev, grine, grita, griva, iarge, iater, igara, ignat, inara, inert, inger, ingra, intar, inter, intra, invar, iraan, irate, irena, itera, itgav, ivane, ivrea, nagai, nagar, nager, nagri, naira, naive, narai, naret, narva, nativ, navia, negai, negar, negra, negri, nerva, nervi, netiv, netra, nevar, ngara, ngari, ngata, ngati, nieva, nigar, niger, nigra, nirav, nirta, niter, nitra, nitre, nivea, niver, nivet, ntare, raeti, ragen, ragin, ragna, ragni, raita, raite, ranat, ranga, range, rangi, ranta, ratae, ratan, ratin, ratna, ravan, raven, ravna, ravne, ravni, reang, reata, regna, regni, reign, reing, renai, renga, renig, renta, retag, retia, retin, revan, riaan, riage, riang, riant, riata, rieng, rigan, rinat, ringa, ringe, rinta, ritan, ritva, rivet, rivne, taang, taani, taavi, taean, taeng, tagai, tagar, tagen, tager, taian, taiga, taing, taira, tanev, tanga, tange, tangi, tarea, tarig, tarna, tarve, tavan, taven, taver, tavgi, tegra, teian, teign, tenga, tengi, tenia, tenir, tenri, terai, teria.