What is the correct spelling for VEHCAL?
This word (Vehcal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEHCAL
- ducal One day, as he was hammering at an ode, a violent storm broke out; and the lightning shattered a ducal crown in marble which stood on a pedestal in the room in which he sat.
- equal All men are free and equal .
- fecal No one ever explained to me that it was not good for me to retain fecal matter, and I never thought about it unless my movements became so hard that it was painful to eliminate.
- focal The school had been built and maintained by local money and labor and was thus a strong focal point in the neighborhood.
- legal I will pay far above the legal rate of interest, of course.
- local He left in the morning for Clashbrae, where he bought some smaller lots from the farmer there, who was a local dealer.
- percale In a twinkling of those blue eyes I fell out of the carriage into a pair of strong, soft, tender arms covered with stiff gray percale , and received two hearty kisses, one on each cheek.
- recall There must have been a good reason, but now she could only recall the good times.
- regal Not the least regal and imposing object in the room was the woman who stood beside the fireplace, smiling as she always smiled when a situation was at its worst and she at her best.
- veal 54. Cold, cooked veal chopped fine with hard-boiled eggs.
- vega They looked out from between groves of orange, upon the towers of Granada below them; the magnificent plain of the Vega beyond, streaked with evening sunshine, and the distant hills tinted with rosy and purple hues: it seemed an emblem of the happy future, that love and hope were decking out for them.
- vehicle I never noticed if I heard them in the day-time, but at night my chief amusement, as I lay in bed, was to guess by the sound of the wheels what sort of vehicle was passing.
- veil My father lifted the veil from my face.
- vernal The Jardins des Tuileries are crowded with well-dressed groups; the budding leaves have burst forth with that delicate green peculiar to early spring; and the chirping of innumerable birds, as they flit from tree to tree, announces the approach of the vernal season.
- Cal "Cal would be dreadfully sorry to lose him," said Mrs. Evans.
- ECCL There is a mystery of wisdom that you must apply your hearts to search out, Eccl .
53 words made from the letters VEHCAL
3 letter words made from VEHCAL:ace, aec, ale, clv, cva, evl, hel, lac, lah, lav, lea, lev, vac.
4 letter words made from VEHCAL:ache, aleh, cahl, cave, clev, each, hael, hale, have, heal, heav, hela, hevc, lace, laev, lahv, lave, vahe, vahl, vale, veal, vela.
5 letter words made from VEHCAL:calve, cavel, ceval, chael, chale, chave, chela, cleah, cleav, halev, halve, havel, hecla, leach, vache, veach, velha, vlach.