What is the correct spelling for VEIFED?
This word (Veifed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEIFED
- veined She curled her feet sidewise beneath her chair, her long wrists and veined hands lay along her lap in no relation to her.
- verified "I predict you will come back with what you want," Lilith had said, and her words had been fully verified .
- versed Sometimes I left the yacht in charge of Mr Whitlaw, and in company with my trusty servant travelled about the country, conversing with Turks wherever I met them, thus becoming more and more versed in their language, and doing my best, without much success, to improve Lancey in the same.
- vivid They had a very vivid idea of him from their mother, she having often spoken of him to them, and telling them of his joy in learning he had a Heavenly Father, when he had never thought or been told of it.
- voiced It was a reason as old as the human race, a suspicion as old as the human race, which she voiced .
- Defied Why he should have wished to bring them back to the ships is not clear, for by all accounts he was very well rid of them; but probably his pride as a commander was hurt by the thought that half of his company had defied his authority and were in a state of mutiny.
- Deified He had done his worst; he had deified not a lad, but a lust.
- Knifed Girty probably was surprised, an' run after he had knifed the girl."
- Reefed In the morning of the 10th we made sail under courses and top-sails close- reefed; and made the signal for the Adventure to make sail and lead.
- Veered It was such a novel experience for her to sit idle, that despite the attractions of growing things, running water, and singing birds, she soon veered to thoughts of what she would be doing if she were at home, and that brought her to the fact that she was forbidden her father's house; so if she might not go there, she was homeless.
- Verged She divined his purpose as she saw him summoning to his aid all his rather limited elocutionary powers, and noted how he gave to every line that verged toward love the tenderest accent.
- Vetoed It is hardly necessary to remind the reader that on the same occasion it was proposed to pass a censure on No. 90; but this was vetoed by the proctors, and consequently never came to the vote.