What is the correct spelling for VEIFIED?
This word (Veified) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEIFIED
- veiled Carlin's eyes, turned often to his, were like all the shadows of the jungle gathered to two points of essential dark, and pinned by a star veiled in its own light.
- veined Frank Conners coughed again, holding his spade in one purple-veined hand.
- verified "The wisdom of the oracle has been verified , and I congratulate myself on having seized its meaning, for we were on the point of giving him a hundred thousand florins on account, which he said he must have immediately.
- vivid And later, when all these present vivid feelings were swept away in the past, should I not wish I had forgiven.
- Defied But, to be insulted and defied by a rebel in one's power, what prince can bear that?
- Deified With all truth we may say that it is deified.
- Versified The passage has been elegantly versified by a poetical friend, who finds authority that the gods sneezing on the right in heaven, is supposed to come to us on earth on the left.
- Vilified He made front against his former world, defied it, even vilified it, and was possessed by a hungry desire for what he had lost, for what he had prized so little when it was naturally his own.
- Vivified He found the post lifeless and academic; he vivified and galvanised it and made it a vital branch of party life and dispute.
- Whiffed The plodding youth whiffed gayly at the heat, switched off his bad cotton hat, and glanced around upon the scars of war.