What is the correct spelling for VEIFRY?
This word (Veifry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEIFRY
- aviary In the garden of the hotel Graslin, above the icehouse, was an aviary , and all the inhabitants of the town were presently surprised by the sight of rare birds,-Chinese pheasants, mysterious breeds of ducks.
- defray She also put a bank-note for 50 pounds into my daughter's hands to defray expenses and pay for trouble, and told her that the same amount would be paid every year until the child was taken away.
- every Every day shows how little.
- ferry They bought, also, several houses, and a yacht that they saw from the ferry -boat.
- fiery For though it be nothing but what is fiery honest, yet my wife is loth to give occasion of discourse concerning it.
- fry But instead of Crockett's being there, this small-fry of lawyers would be there, with their saddle-bags full of the little newspapers and their journals of Congress; and would get up and speak, and read their scurrilous attacks on me, and would then tell the people that I was afraid to attend; and in this way would turn many against me.
- vagary One never knew just what vagary the chaplain might put on.
- vary But I have observed the colour of the birds to vary with the region through which we pass.
- verify He had letters from Emerson and Hawthorne before he wrote his papers on those two authors, to enable him to verify certain details.
- very But she was very long about it.
- vivify To vivify cold dramatic incidents is the province of playlet characters.
- votary A moralist would say, that such bulwarks of a nation ought to have been seated on a rock-a wit would refer to the nature of the soil, the notorious corruptions of the body-politic-and a votary of superstition would ascribe the splendid fortunes of the scite to the favour of heaven, as announced in the vision to the monks who, eleven hundred years since, built Westminster-Abbey, in so unpromising a situation!
- weary "My charming friend," said he one day, after a scene, "you weary of me,- nothing more natural!
- wiry They rode upon the small wiry ponies of the country, their servants clearing a way before them with their parangs as they advanced.
- Vapory He speaks of the vapory mass looking like "an immense wall, with bursts of forked lightning, at times like large serpents rushing through the air."
- Avery There were several vessels in the bay, besides a Dutchman of forty guns, the captain of which was offered a considerable reward to go in pursuit of Avery , but he declined.
- Jeffrey Just at that moment Mrs. Jeffrey appeared.
- Vera 2. Electi semel vera fide donati Christoque per Spiritum Sanctum insiti fidem prorsus amittere ...
- Jeffery JONATHAN L. SNYDER, A. M., LL. D., Pres., Ex officio ROBERT S. SHAW, B. S. A., Director CHARLES E. MARSHALL, Ph. D., Scientific and Vice Director and Bacteriologist R. H. PETTIT, B. S. A., Entomologist A. J. PATTEN, B. S., Chemist H. J. EUSTACE, B. S., Horticulturist J. A. JEFFERY, B. S. A., Soil Physicist W. J. BEAL, Ph. D., Botanist V. M. SHOESMITH, B. S., Farm Crops ADDISON M. BROWN, A. B., Secretary and Treasurer
- Jeffry JEFFRY MAULBOY kept his word.
- Valery Miss Valery made no further remark, but sat a long time, absently gazing over the low-lying sweep of country which gradually melted into a greyness that looked like sea.
- fairy Fairy was not seriously alarmed by this awful threat, but she stopped crying, because she had suddenly thought of a way out of the difficulty.
39 words made from the letters VEIFRY
4 letter words made from VEIFRY:ervy, evry, fery, fire, five, frei, frey, frie, frye, fyre, irey, ivry, iyer, revi, revy, rife, rive, ryfe, ryve, very, vier, yeri.
5 letter words made from VEIFRY:feiry, fiery, firey, fiver, fyvie, ivery, reify.
3 letter words made from VEIFRY:fey, fir, fri, fry, ire, ivy, ref, rev, rye, vie.