What is the correct spelling for VEIFY?
This word (Veify) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEIFY
- beefy The match which he raked spiritedly down his thigh, flared ruddily; the succeeding paler glow of the lamp threw into relief a heavy beefy mask, with shining bosses for cheeks and nose and chin; through narrow slits two cunning eyes glittered like dull gems.
- defy I don't care who the men are; I defy men to be any better than what I find around me, but the system would make them what they are on both sides.
- deify Men hated and loathed them, yet were ready to deify them.
- leafy Some time afterwards, through the leafy curtain of his veranda, he saw Mr. Hawthorne drive past with a face so distorted with passion that he shivered.
- veil Good-by," she said, and closed the veil .
- vein All the time he was drawing his Society world others were working the same vein .
- verify The Germans were feeling out the line, probably to verify spy news of the United States troops taking over a sector.
- versify "Now Muse, you must versify your very best, To sing how they ransack the East and the West, To tell how they plunder the North and the South For food for the stomach and zest for the mouth!
- verve But he flung himself at the task with incomparable verve .
- very I s'pose you miss the capt'in very much?
- vfw There is a bronze sculpture of the Battlefield Cross at the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 8900, 3585 N.
- vilify Luis then assured her that his heart was wrung with anguish at what he had done, and besought her, if her mistress heard of the accident, to place his conduct in its proper light, as he had no doubt that occasion would be taken to vilify him, if possible, in her opinion; particularly if, as he suspected, the Conde San Vincente was engaged in the affair.
- viva The latter had already accepted the invitation when Lady Holme received the Royal request, which was made viva voce and was followed by a statement about the composition of the programme, in which "that clever Miss Schley" was named.
- vivify The mingled hatred and fear which he inspired outside France was beginning to solidify the national resistance: after uniting rich and poor, English and Scots in a firm phalanx in the United Kingdom, the national principle was in turn to vivify Spain, Russia, and Germany, and thus to assure his overthrow.
- waif She did not concern herself about that, however, for her mind was still full of what she had seen and heard in the church; and she walked on silently, till presently Madame, with some natural curiosity as to this small waif and stray she had picked up, said, "Are you staying at the hotel, ma petite?"
- whiff He wondered if even his friendship with Noppawan was evanescent as a whiff of clouds.
- wife I can see that it's a great chance; but I want to talk it over with my wife .
- Leif Among these was Leif , son of Eric the Red.
- VF Military branches: Federation Army or VF (composed of both Croatian and Bosniak elements), Army of the Serb Republic (composed of Bosnian Serb elements); note - within both of these forces air and air defense are subordinate commands