What is the correct spelling for VEIFYING?
This word (Veifying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEIFYING
- verifying She had learnt most of what can be learnt by such teaching, and for her, as for others, there remained the verifying and realization of these lessons, according to her capacity and experience.
- Defying I owed him the satisfaction of telling him that he had converted me, and that all my death defying wisdom appeared to me now like the delirium of fever.
- Deifying He who rightly feels its mystery and grandeur is in no danger of seduction from the falsehoods of religious systems, or of deifying the principle of the universe.
- Versifying This gave rise to the practice of versifying the Psalms.
- Vilifying It was not the vilifying phrase, but the hint that preceded it, which caused her to start to her feet, and stand for some time gasping with suspended breath.
- Vivifying This is probably what happens in the case of animals for want of any higher vivifying principle, and would be the same with us were it not for the fact of having such a higher principle.
75 words made from the letters VEIFYING
4 letter words made from VEIFYING:egin, eini, engi, engy, enif, envy, feig, feni, fien, fine, fing, fini, five, fyne, gefn, genf, geyi, gien, gifv, give, iing, iive, inge, ingi, nige, nive, nyev, vein, veng, veni, veny, vien, vine, ving, yeng, yeni, yien, yiin.
5 letter words made from VEIFYING:eying, feign, fiine, fiive, fyvie, given, givin, gynie, igive, invig, iying, vengi, vieng, vieni, vigen, vigne, vigny, viney, vinge, yengi, yifei, yngve, yngvi.
3 letter words made from VEIFYING:fen, fey, fig, fin, gen, gin, ige, ivy, ney, ngf, nig, vie, vii, yen.