What is the correct spelling for VEIRD?
This word (Veird) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEIRD
- vd Railing with double rails with felling and clearing of timber and digging of the holes for the posts, for every perch not above vd .
- veda But there are several poems in the Rig Veda for which even Indian ingenuity has not been able to find a liturgical use.
- veer "What does he mean," said Veer , "that he neither waits for us, nor tells his wife nor the Princess, who is a guest here?"
- veiled Half raised, half veiled ; they held the daring suggestion hidden in her words.
- veined She grew more tired from day to day; on her pale, blue-veined forehead the stamp of death seemed already to burn, and the happiness she had longed for through all her life was farther away than ever.
- veld De Wet himself leaped into a light, ramshackle four-wheeler, and led the advance over the dusty veld .
- vend The one before you is the most contemptible, left-handed, and disqualified outcast in creation, and he is now making his way towards the river, while his widow will be left to take in washing, his infant son to vend evening printed leaves, and his graceful and hitherto highly secluded daughters to go upon the stage.
- verdi The benediction has been given, the organist strikes up his air of Verdi , and the congregation shuffles off, leaving the dimly lighted chapel for the vast sonorous dusky nave.
- vet "Ve're vet , Miss," said Charles.
- void He reached up as high as he could, holding the rope firmly, and then swung himself out of the gallery over the black void , becoming visible to Will as the faint light from above fell upon his upturned face.
- wed For Mary to wed a Royal Catholic would certainly have meant peril for Protestantism, war with England, and a tragic end.
- weir "Harold," said Weir , without taking the slightest notice of his outburst, "do you remember that extraordinary experience of yours that night in Paris?
- weird The next minute he was doubly glad that he had refrained from telling of his weird experience, for the professor, in a scornful voice, spoke up.
- Veered During the night it suddenly veered round to the east, and blew a tremendous gale, the rain pouring in torrents.
- Vied Wally, who had been given four days' leave in Paris-which bored him to death-sent truly amazing packages, and the Tired People vied with David Linton in ransacking London for gifts for the sick-room.
- Verde From Rio continue your course to the Cape of Good Hope, thence back to St. Helena, Cape Verde , the Canaries, Madeira, Lisbon, Western Islands, and New York.
- weirder I simply deduced that Christianity must be something even weirder and wickeder than they made out. A thing might have these two opposite vices; but it must be a rather queer thing if it did. A man might be too fat in one place and too thin in another; but he would be an odd shape.
- we'd Then we'd come up right next to the houseboat, and we'd be so surprised!