What is the correct spelling for VEIRIFED?
This word (Veirifed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEIRIFED
- terrified I must confess that your ideas at first sometimes terrified me.
- varied She poured out her love to him in a perpetual offering that never varied or grew less.
- verified Guru verified the fact that gas had been used.
- verify Well, then, Monsieur le Marquis: do you suppose he has sent Jehan to verify the report that you sail for Quebec?"
- vitrified Some means of fixing colour so that it should not be washed away by the first rain was sought, and it was found in the invention of enamel, in the coating of the bricks with a coloured material that when passed with them through the fire would be vitrified and would sink to some extent into their substance.
- vivid The girl looked up suddenly, with so vivid an air that it was an interruption.
- wearied It is now more than a week since I went hunting with my court, and when I was wearied I dismounted and slept.
- wired I had wired to some of my friends in Dunedin, advising them of the fact that the steamer would be calling at the port, and that I would be glad to see them again.
- Veered The man began to tremble; the hands on his gun shook so that the weapon veered and wavered uncertainly.
- Versified In ballads, ditties, hymns, and versified psalms, scarcely any line is more common than the iambic trimeter, here denied to be "frequently used;" of which species, there are about seventy lines among the examples above.
- Vilified You have since repudiated me and vilified my name, simply because, having found that I had enemies, and being afraid to face them, you wished to escape from your engagement.
- Vivified Had he attained, as with better tuition he would have attained, distinguished excellence as a scholar, or as a student of science, the chances are many that he would have settled down into such studies as thousands could pursue not less successfully than he; whilst as it was, the very dissatisfaction which he could not but feel with his slender attainments, must have given him a strong motive for cultivating those impulses of original power which he felt continually stirring within him, and which were vivified into trials of competition as often as any distinguished excellence was introduced to his knowledge.
102 words made from the letters VEIRIFED
4 letter words made from VEIRIFED:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, divi, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, ifri, iive, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, veer, vier.
5 letter words made from VEIRIFED:defer, derve, dever, diver, drive, efird, eider, erdei, fedir, fever, fevre, fidei, fieri, fiive, fired, firie, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, ified, iived, ivied, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, verdi, vieri, virdi, vired, vrede, vreed.
6 letter words made from VEIRIFED:deifer, derive, devife, divrei, feirie, feride, fervid, fiired, idrive, reived, revied, videre, vierde, viride.
3 letter words made from VEIRIFED:die, dre, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie, vii.
7 letter words made from VEIRIFED:reified, vidfire.