What is the correct spelling for VELOP?
If you meant to type "velop" but misspelled it, there are a few correct suggestions. The correct spelling you might be looking for is "velcro", a brand name for hook-and-loop fasteners. Alternatively, you may have meant "elope", which refers to running away secretly to get married. Remember to double-check your spelling to avoid confusion.
Correct spellings for VELOP
- clop She took a clop to the shoulder.
- elope The couple decided to elope to Vegas and get married in secret.
- flop I hope my beach umbrella doesn't flop over in the wind.
- GLOP The consistency of the glue can be described as a glop.
- help I need help to understand this complicated math problem.
- kelp I think I found a jellyfish on a rock covered in kelp.
- lop I thought I saw a lop in the garden.
- plop I heard a plop and turned to see the frog jumping into the pond.
- slop What a slop the dog made.
- valor I felt a sense of valor when I faced my fear.
- VEEP The VEEP made a surprise visit to the local school to give a motivational speech.
- velar She slept with her head on his shoulder, velar to his marbled chest.
- veld The veld is a beautiful place to walk.
- Velma My favorite character on "Sesame Street" is Velma.
- velour The couch was made of soft velour material.
- velum A velum is a soft, smooth surface that's used to cover the front of a drum to prevent the drumhead from
- yelp I heard a yelp from the neighbor's dog.