What is the correct spelling for VELURE?
This word (Velure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VELURE
- allure Had she ever told to Mr. Graham any one of those little tricks which were carried on to allure him into a belief that things at Peckham were prosperous?
- lore The elephant-lore of the Hindus.
- lure Nor all your Poverty nor Gold Shall lure it back to Raise one-half a Point, Nor let you Realize on what you Hold.
- lyre Her lyre fell, she was silent; and, pressing both hands upon her heart, she remained for some minutes with closed eyelids enjoying the agitation of all these men.
- vale 6 The lily of the vale, of flowers the queen, Puts on the robe she neither sewed nor spun: The birds on ground, or on the branches green, Hop to and fro, and glitter in the sun.
- valour As he reclined there he sang ballads of ancient valour, from time to time beating a hollow wooden duck in unison with his voice, so that the charitable should have no excuse for missing the entertainment.
- value Life was of no value to him.
- Lire They get twenty thousand lire fixed salary, besides extras.