What is the correct spelling for VEN?
This word (Ven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VEN
- ben "Ben, we must go housekeeping. Yo, let me turn back time on Big Ben, Let me tell you about the story from start to end, Release the ink from my ballpoint pen, when it touches the page, – It's All Gravy by romeo
- den He wondered where the famous Den was. Come into the lions den We'll see what you're made of then – Me and You Forever by ian brown
- e'en It is e'en what every man sooner or later must meet.
- en The slaves en route are only permitted to drink twice in the day, once at noon, and once in the evening.
- even You're as even as anybody I should wish to see.
- fen Or thou my Cambridge or my Lincoln fen Shalt be-a lonely land where stilted men Stalking across the surface waters go, Casting long shadows, and the creaking, slow Canal-barge, laden with its marshy hay, Disturbs the stagnant ditches twice a day.
- gen Of the denunciation in Gen.
- hen It made him growl to turn tail to them now, and trot to shelter from every shower like a hen.
- ken There was another framed card above the desk, more within the Red Un's ken: "Cable crossing!
- men Men go up in them, don't they, aunt?
- oven And I told him-for I see that he really meant what he said-I told him that the chance of comin' in there and settin' down in that cool, big room, once in a while, as a change from our dry oven, would be a boon.
- pen Why-" He leaned forward and took up a pen, to play with as be talked.
- sen The tombs which preserve best the figures of the Keftiu are those of Sen-mut and Rekh-ma-ra.
- ten "Ten years," was the reply.
- van He had dismounted and followed Van Dyk.
- vex She would cease to vex herself, or let her husband vex himself about Miss Gascoigne.
- yen The old emperor, who seems now to have lost all spirit, and to have given himself up entirely to despondency and fear, was greatly alarmed for the safety of his son the prince, whom he had left in command at Yen-king.
- Sven He is together with Clas Thunberg and Sven Kramer holder of the record of fifth World Allround titles.
- Len I didn't beat anybody but Len Fogarty.