What is the correct spelling for VERAFIED?
This word (Verafied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERAFIED
- purified Some races are of revengeful kind, and will for years pursue their wrong, and sacrifice this world and the next for a moment's foul satisfaction, but methinks this comes of some black blood, perverted and never purified .
- rarefied However, Sunday, after a peaceful night both inside and out of doors, broke fresh and clear: all the great loose thunder-clouds had packed themselves into long cloudlets with ruled horizontal bases; and in clear, rarefied air, standing up almost unearthly in their beauty, the Atlas range from end to end, was to be seen at last.
- terrified She did not wish to let Michael see how terrified she was, or how angry.
- varied Frequently the number and order of the lines can be varied .
- veracity "Your veracity ," she confessed, "is beyond question."
- verified Asked where funds were to come from; gave good reference, and verified it.
- vitrified =-Sometimes the absorption test is specified for paving brick, but it is rarely a vitrified brick that will pass the rattler tests which fails to pass a reasonable absorption test.
- wearied You are wearied with too long prayers!
- Versified We have seen the thought contained in the following Persian fable, before, in the shape of a scrap of "Proverbial Philosophy," by an eastern sage; but the sentiment is so admirably versified in the lines, that we can not resist presenting them to the reader:
- Vilified Even you, who are a man, cannot say what you think without being misunderstood and vilified-yes: I admit it: I have had to vilify you. Do you want to have poor Rhoda misunderstood and vilified to the same way? Would it be right for mother to let her expose herself to such treatment before she is old enough to judge for herself?
- Vivified He wept as man weeps for a departed passion, which has vivified his heart, but which yields to death, or worse still, another passion.
- verifies Ahl al-Hadith believed that the zahir (literal, apparent) meaning of the Quran and the hadith have sole authority in matters of faith and that the use of rational disputation is forbidden even if it verifies the truth.
182 words made from the letters VERAFIED
3 letter words made from VERAFIED:ade, aid, air, are, dia, die, dre, ear, era, eve, fad, far, fda, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ida, ira, ire, iva, rad, raf, red, ref, rev, rid, var, vie.
5 letter words made from VERAFIED:adire, adree, aerdi, aerie, afide, afire, aired, aiver, ardee, arede, arfed, arief, arvee, avere, darif, davee, deair, defar, defea, defer, deira, deiva, derai, derve, devar, dever, diver, dravi, drive, eader, eared, eaved, efird, eider, erdei, evade, faire, farve, faver, favre, feare, fedia, fedir, feira, feria, fever, fevre, fiard, fidra, fired, fived, fiver, frade, fread, frede, freed, freia, freid, freie, fried, ivrea, radev, rafid, raide, ravid, reave, refai, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, vaire, varde, varie, vedra, verdi, veria, viard, vidar, viera, vired, vraie, vrede, vreed.
4 letter words made from VERAFIED:aevi, aide, aire, arid, aver, avid, daei, daie, dare, dari, deaf, dear, deer, deif, derv, devi, diav, dier, dire, diva, dive, dvfa, eade, eier, eira, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, fade, fair, fare, fari, fear, feed, fire, five, frea, free, frei, fria, frie, idea, ieva, raed, raef, raid, raie, rave, read, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vadi, vaid, veda, vedi, veer, viae, vier.