What is the correct spelling for VERBEAGE?
This word (Verbeage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERBEAGE
- garbage 20 1 garbage can .
- herbage The said Vicar shall also receive and have all profit and advantage arising from the herbage of the churchyard.
- verbal The last appeal was made to the troopers; who, without making any verbal reply, signified by nods and other gestures, that they were nothing loath to accept the offer, without calling in question the brusquerie of him who made it.
- verbena He let me buy geraniums and pansies and lemon verbena -I love that, don't you?
- verbiage With all this freedom of verbiage , the Jewess seemed not to lose sight of the original interrogatory; and her frequent repetition of it was rather intended to conceal the interest with which she looked for the answer.
- verbose In the third, the book is extremely likely, in the taking of these pains and even without them, to become intolerably lengthy and verbose .
- verge If I may judge of what this man's influence upon Lily would be by the fact that he has brought us to the verge of the only real quarrel we've ever had"- "Who's quarrelling, Owen?"
100 words made from the letters VERBEAGE
5 letter words made from VERBEAGE:aberg, aegee, aegre, agere, agree, arvee, avere, bager, bagre, barge, barve, baver, beare, beere, begar, beger, berea, bereg, berga, berge, brage, brave, brega, brege, breve, eager, eagre, evere, gaber, gaver, geber, gebre, gerba, gerea, grabe, grave, grebe, ragee, reave, rebag, reege, reeve, regev, varbe, veber, veere, vegar, verba, verga, verge.
3 letter words made from VERBEAGE:age, arb, are, bag, bar, bee, beg, bra, ear, ebv, eeg, era, erg, eve, gab, gar, geb, gee, rag, reb, rev, var.
4 letter words made from VERBEAGE:aver, bare, beag, bear, beer, berg, bgee, brag, ebre, eega, egba, ever, garb, gear, grab, rabe, rage, rave, reeb, reeg, rega, rege, vage, varg, veag, veer, vega, verb.