What is the correct spelling for VERCES?
This word (Verces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERCES
- verse The meaning of this verse probably is, that the Jew from birth up, and by the mere fact of being born a Jew, came under the influences of a religious education, which preserved him from many forms of heathen depravity.
- versed To men better versed than am I in the mysterious ways of human nature do I leave the answering of these questions.
- Mercies No. But then this is a world of small mercies, where some of us get an hour or some mean portion of a day when we want a lifetime.
- Versus "Well, Doctor, without bringing in the difficult questions of absolute versus relative duration, and the definition of an arbitrary position-" "Don't stall.
- vexes But what vexes me of all things is, that such an excellent creature should break her word:-Fie, fie, upon her!
- farces Such farces should begin in a friendly air, in a tavern.
- mercers During this conversation they had been galloping rapidly toward the scene of the catastrophe, and, absorbed in their thoughts, not another word was spoken until they gained the first rise, from which they had been accustomed to see the pleasant house of the Mercers .
- vergers Dear sir, take care you do not fall, and do but consider what a figure you will make in the streets with six vergers attending you; otherwise every pitiful citizen of Paris that meets you will be apt to jostle you, in order to make his court to the Cardinal d'Est.
37 words made from the letters VERCES
3 letter words made from VERCES:cer, eec, ese, esr, eve, res, rev, sec, see, vcr.
4 letter words made from VERCES:cere, cree, ecer, erce, erse, ever, rece, scee, seer, sere, sree, veer.
5 letter words made from VERCES:ceres, creve, csere, erevs, evers, reces, scree, serve, sever, veces, veers, veres, verse, vesre.
6 letter words made from VERCES:cevers.