What is the correct spelling for VERDAGO?
This word (Verdago) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERDAGO
- cordage The evening breeze had sprung up, and though it was well warded off by the hill with the two peaks upon the east, the cordage had begun to sing a little softly to itself and the idle sails to rattle to and fro.
- dago "Dago isn't the only one that loves you, 'cause there's me.
- veda The restriction of the words Veda and Vedic to the collection of hymns, though convenient, is not in accordance with Indian usage, which applies the name to a much larger body of religious literature.
- verbiage "The intention is a commendable one, though expressed with unnecessary verbiage ," replied Ning.
- verdi In the course of eight years twelve operas were produced in rapid succession: "Floridante," December 9, 1721; "Ottone," January 12, 1723; "Flavio" and "Giulio Cesare," 1723; "Tamerlano," 1724; "Rodelinda," 1725; "Scipione," 1726; "Alessandro," 1726; "Admeto," 727; "Siroe," 1728; and "Tolommeo," 1728. They made as great a furore among the musical public of that day as would an opera from Gounod or Verdi in the present.
- verdict Mara met his gaze calmly, raising her eyebrows slightly as she waited for his verdict .
- verdun That officer at Verdun knew how to suffer.
- verdure Certain it is that so far as verdure is concerned, the daisies and the dandelions appear and the grassy lanes of Gozo are aglow with vernal ripeness early in February, while the more drowsy soil of Malta does not awaken until the middle of March.
- verge Or as if the radar had encountered an almost-something which was on the verge of becoming real, and didn't quite make it.
- vertigo And for a moment Evanthia had a slight vertigo of terror.
- virago This brought out a bit of virago through her induced blondness, but all the same it italicized her, just as the crescent of black court plaster exclaimed at the whiteness of her back.
- virgo Inter captivos ad eum adducta est eximiae formae adulta virgo .
- yardage Parenthetically, it may be set down that in older days, yardage goods-meaning cloths and weaves of almost every sort-never used to be found above the ground floor of any department-store.
- Verde In Spain, and other parts of Southern Europe, and the Cape de Verde Islands, they are very superior; but they are even surpassed by those of the East.
- Vedas There may be a wide gulf between the inspiration of the Bible and that of the Vedas , or of Homer or Plato; and yet they may all belong to the same class of works.
147 words made from the letters VERDAGO
3 letter words made from VERDAGO:ade, ado, age, ago, are, avo, dag, doa, doe, dog, dre, ear, edo, ego, era, erg, gad, gar, goa, god, oar, ode, oed, ore, rad, rag, red, rev, rod, roe, var.
5 letter words made from VERDAGO:adger, adore, agder, dager, dagor, darge, davro, dearg, degar, derog, devar, devor, dogra, dorag, dover, dovga, dovre, drage, dravo, droga, droge, drove, dvora, edgar, evora, gader, gardo, gaver, gerad, goard, goave, gorda, gover, grade, grado, grave, greda, grode, grove, gvero, orage, oread, radev, radge, ragde, roade, varde, vardo, vargo, vedra, vegar, verga, veroa.
4 letter words made from VERDAGO:aero, aged, areo, argo, aveo, aver, dago, dare, davo, dear, dego, degr, deor, dero, derv, doar, doer, doga, doge, dove, drag, dreg, ergo, evro, gear, gedo, gedr, goad, goda, goer, gore, grad, oder, odra, ogae, ogea, oger, ogre, orad, oreg, orga, orge, over, raed, rage, rago, rave, read, redo, rega, road, roga, rova, rove, vage, varg, veag, veda, vega, vego, vode, voge, vora.