What is the correct spelling for VERDAL?
This word (Verdal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERDAL
- feudal The fourth estate differs from the feudal interest, and differs from the bourgeoisie, not merely in that it is not a privileged class, but in that it cannot possibly become one.
- medal And this chap's going to 'ave the Royal Society's medal for it, or I'll know the reason why.
- pedal A device worked by a pedal lifted half of these threads -every other thread-while the other half remained in place.
- vandal It is known that more than one sneaking vandal suffered for disobedience of the injunction given against entering deserted houses.
- veal They had been on the road for 5 months, travelled over 1600 miles, the last 250 of which were, as we have seen, performed on foot, and by most of the party barefooted, whilst for the last four weeks their food had consisted chiefly of jerked veal , fish without salt, and the wild fruits and herbs they might find in the bush.
- veda There is, for example, the insubstantial and formless but pleasing conception of the Indian Veda .
- venal This the Courier and the venal press made a great noise about the next day; and Lord James Murray, who was in the carriage with the Prince Regent, attended in his seat in the House of Commons, in the evening, and stated that the Prince Regent had been fired at, on his way from the House; and the ball had passed through the window of his coach.
- venial Through having but once lifted my eyes to look upon a woman, through one fault apparently so venial , I have for years remained a victim to the most miserable agonies, and the happiness of my life has been destroyed for ever.
- verbal In using the Verbal Exercise with the younger classes, many questions will be required which properly belong to the "General;" and in using the "General Exercise" with the advanced classes, neither the "Connecting," nor the "Verbal Exercise," ought to be altogether excluded.
- verdi 4. Anvil Chorus, from Il Trovatore Verdi Full chorus of 1,200. Organ.
- verdun This fine example is to be seen to-day in the museum at Verdun .
- vernal By what perverse magic, I a thousand times think, does such a very autumnal old lady have such a very vernal young soul?
- vestal Think not to impose on her who knows how this vestal Helen followed you in page's attire, and without one stigma being cast upon her maiden delicacy.
- vidal Doctor Francisco Vidal , who succeeded him, was replaced in 1882 by General Santos.
- viral In September 2015, Arbour became the subject of controversy when she posted a viral video on her YouTube channel titled "Dear Fat People".
- virtual Complete Recovery Of The Seriously Ill Its a virtual certainty that to fully recover, a seriously ill person will have to significantly rebuild numerous organs.
- vital They knew perfectly well what it was, but they were trying to ascertain a point of vital importance to us all.
- Verde At eight o'clock the party commenced its march toward Los Angeles, Captain Gillespie being in advance, and when the column reached the hills of Palo Verde the insurgents showed themselves and opened a fire with their escopetas.
- Vedas The disciple, must as he walks on the path, abide by law and order, but if he pins his faith on any religion whatever he will stop at once, and it makes no matter whether he sets up Mahatmas, Gods, Krishna, Vedas or mysterious acts of grace, each of these will stop him and throw him into a rut from which even heavenly death will not release him.
68 words made from the letters VERDAL
3 letter words made from VERDAL:ade, ale, are, dal, dle, dre, ear, eld, era, evl, lad, lav, lea, led, ler, lev, rad, red, rev, var.
5 letter words made from VERDAL:alder, alred, alver, arled, daler, darle, devar, eldar, erdal, lader, laver, leard, ledra, radev, radle, ravel, reald, valer, varde, vedra, velar, vlade.
4 letter words made from VERDAL:aver, dale, dare, deal, dear, delv, derv, earl, eral, lade, laev, lard, lave, lead, lear, leda, raed, rale, rave, read, real, vale, veal, veda, vela, veld.