What is the correct spelling for VERDCT?
This word (Verdct) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERDCT
- deduct Although the second part at first seems to involve an increased expense of $36,000 or $37,000 annually, when well considered, this sum will be found not to exceed $20,000, because it will be necessary to deduct from the above estimate the amount of three per cent.
- edict The real cause being a desire, through this flimsy excuse, to rob the richer hospitals of their funds and possessions, this is clearly manifest in the special wording of his own edict , "that all the goods of the Lepers be lodged and held for himself."
- verdant She was resting her head against her clasped hands as she stretched herself against the incline of her verdant couch.
- viaduct There was quite a walk from the car, across a viaduct , down a flight of steps, and into a steep new street of flimsy-looking apartment houses of the dawning era of vertical homes.
- woodcut N.B.-In this, and the following woodcut , the subsidence of the land could only be represented by an apparent rise in the level of the sea.
- Verged Now, when he was once again under the spell of big, clear, blue gray eyes and crimply brown hair, his stories lost something of their virility and verged upon the sentimental in tone.
- verdicts If such verdicts are to be rendered, we may as well blot out from the statute-book all punishment for all crimes in which the evidence is largely circumstantial.