What is the correct spelling for VERFEIED?
This word (Verfeied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERFEIED
- feed Overtaken by the hunger that she has to feed Now whosoever give her what she want, she follow their lead – Hookie Jookie by shaggy
- fervid He was so ardent, so fervid a lover that I was conquered.
- peeved Peeved, was she, over the row last night?
- perfidy He possessed no proof of the fellow's perfidy , nor had he even determined in his own mind the means to be employed for learning the truth.
- veiled She lifted eyes veiled again with a threatening mist.
- veined Upon your drooping lids, blue-veined and fair, The touch of tenderness I first will lay, You springs of joy, lights of my gloomy day, Whose dear discovered secret bade me dare!
- versed Rude indeed may he sometimes be in his speech, "and little versed in the set phrase of peace," but through it all is the ring of sturdy honesty and independence.
- weeded They had got to the little front gate-were going up the little carefully-weeded path-were very close to it now.
- Defied I can fancy that his warm blood was up at seeing himself defied by the self-confident natives; but they were too wise to commence an attack, and the parties, therefore, separated without coming to blows.
- Deified It may be that some at least were built near the graves of deified heroes to whose worship they were consecrated.
- Reefed The hulls of the two fishing-boats loomed tall and dark at either end of the gondola, while the rays of a lamp in the arcade over yonder fell athwart the yellow-brown sail of one of them, reefed loosely about the mast.
- Turfed Mile-wide, brimful, head-on and boiling and writhing twenty fathoms deep, you could easily have seen, that afternoon, why its turfed levee had to be eighteen feet high and broad in proportion.
- Verged And now that he was there, she, who had always taken pride in her lack of feminine nerves, found herself in the grip of a panic that verged on hysteria.
- Vivified In the realm of thought the Greek is sovereign of the nations, and he has given to perishable matter a perfection of form which has elevated and vivified it to immortality.
- Weaved Weave, wove or weaved, weaving, wove, weaved, or woven.
82 words made from the letters VERFEIED
4 letter words made from VERFEIED:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, veer, vier.
5 letter words made from VERFEIED:deere, deeve, defee, defer, derve, dever, diver, drive, eerie, efird, eider, erdei, erede, evere, fedir, fever, fevre, fired, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, reede, reeve, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, veere, verdi, vired, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from VERFEIED:die, dre, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie.