What is the correct spelling for VERFID?
This word (Verfid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERFID
- befit He was described in the following words: "His figure is stately, his face and attitude suggest reserve force and that majestic calm which seems to befit great power....
- fervid We might imagine her fervid nature as being affected by the message of deliverance precisely in the manner described: while the beautified image of her deliverer transferred itself through some magnetic influence to the spectator's mind from her own.
- perfidy The lady went home with her husband, and Sainte-Croix retired to his lodgings, there to meditate on the perfidy of his mistress.
- refit The Triton remained sometime at Gibraltar to refit .
- valid As for the other young lady being valid , that he dismissed as nonsense not worth consideration.
- vapid She deemed him a hollow suit, full of vapid ambition.
- varied The prices for the winter fishing varied a little.
- veld Let me beg of you to consider your position in regard to the Malgamite scheme-and meet me to-morrow night between the Malie Veld and the Achter Weg about half-past nine.
- vend Fille qui prend, se vend ; fille qui donne s'abban- donne.
- verdi Here, too, is the tomb of Giuseppe Verdi .
- verified All my suspicions are verified .
- verity Treated by Dr. Verity .
- versed Jasmine was not well enough versed in the history of feminine costume to know how exactly to describe the frock; but she saw at once that it belonged to a bygone generation, and she divined in the same instant that it was a frock belonging to Uncle Matthew's dead wife, one of the frocks that all these years had been kept embalmed in a trunk that was never opened except when he was alone.
- verve English reserve is not esteemed in that land, and the axemen danced with the mingled verve of grey Caledonia and light-hearted France, while a little man with fiery hair from the misty Western Isles shrieked encouragement at them, and maddened them with his fiddle.
- vivid It was a charming visit, and the sweet pause in the vivid life of the past few weeks, was equally charming to Cornelia.
- void And it spread an ever growing horror, greater and greater in the silence and the darkness of the night, till it filled all space and became a power that thrilled through every nerve, and denied the right of any other thing in the infinite void to be known or thought of.
- weft Exceedingly soft and grey, with rose-tinted weft of steam upon its summit, stood Vesuvius above us in the twilight.
- Defied But at unexpected times she would have bursts of energy that defied reality.
- Deified We know the oaths taken by those subjects to their deified kings.
- Veered To our disappointment, just as we were going about, the wind veered three points to the northward, and we found it blowing directly in our teeth.
- Verged Harriet Wesden gave up life's frivolities, and became a trifle austere in her manner; she had found a church to her taste, and a minister to her taste-a minister who verged on extremes, too, and yet was one of the best-meaning, purest-minded men in the world.
- Versified The ensuing colloquy is interesting, as being practically a versified form of the scholastic method of discussion, such as we find in Aquinas.
- Verde I Rio Verde , Rio Verde !
- RFD Captain Peter Edward James Collins, AM, RFD , QC, RANR (born 10 May 1947) was the Leader of the Opposition in the New South Wales Legislative Assembly from 4 April 1995 to 8 December 1998.
42 words made from the letters VERFID
4 letter words made from VERFID:deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, fire, five, frei, frie, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, vier.
3 letter words made from VERFID:die, dre, fdr, fed, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie.
5 letter words made from VERFID:diver, drive, efird, fedir, fired, fived, fiver, freid, fried, rived, verdi, vired.