What is the correct spelling for VERFIEID?
This word (Verfieid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERFIEID
- perfidy I am what one man's perfidy has made; I may yet learn to be worthy of another man's devotion.
- varied Sir Julius's charming smile never varied .
- veiled And his manner, at breakfast, but dimly veiled an evident exultation.
- veined She raised her white, blue-veined hands and looked at them; they did not seem made for struggling, and a sense of powerlessness, born of bodily weakness, enwrapped her in its hopeless gloom.
- verdi Verdi was very poor as a child, and was educated by a charitable institution.
- verified And their expectations have been verified by subsequent events.
- versed The elaborate trouble taken by these men to describe minutely in writing every little thing would have seemed absurd to any one not versed in the ways of the Criminal Investigation Department.
- verve But if, despite the profound differences of custom, taste and opinion which separate our own age from that of the Greeks, despite the obscurity of a host of passages whose especial point lay in their reference to some topic of the moment, and which inevitably leave us cold at the present day-if, despite all this, we still feel ourselves carried away, charmed, diverted, dominated by this dazzling verve , these copious outpourings of imagination, wit and poesy, let us try to realize in thought what must have been the unbounded pleasure of an Athenian audience listening to one of our Author's satires.
- vivid What had upset Mrs. Nightingale was a counter-memory of twenty years ago, a clear and full and vivid recollection of the garden and the girl and the dog-cart.
- wearied Victor was wearied of it all, but he knew he must see the game out.
- Defied He had defied the Principles!"
- Deified The spell which had deified him was broken.
- Veered Some three miles further on, the track veered back toward the highway along a badly cut dirt road.
- Verged Her manner toward dignified Ellen verged on insolence.
- Versified The following story, which I condense from the versified form in which Turner gives it, would seem to be a sort of masculine warning to women against the danger and folly of excessive coyness, so inconvenient to the men: Once there were two sisters, Sinaleuuna and Sinaeteva, who wished they had a brother.
- Vilified Since the death of Ambrose Mallard, he felt Woodseer's title for that crew grind harshly; and he tried to provoke a repetition of it, that he might burst out in wrathful defence of his friends-to be named friends when they were vilified: defence of poor Ambrose at least, the sinner who, or one as bad, might have reached to pardon through the priesthood.
- Vivified How truthfully the Frenchman had caught a sweet and gentle spirit; how exquisite was the art that had vivified those loving eyes with the speaking light of life.
- Verde The distant and little frequented Cape Verde group, off the African coast, was therefore designated as the first rendezvous for Bainbridge's squadron, and the lonely island of Fernando Noronha, off the coast of Brazil, close under the equator, as the second.
86 words made from the letters VERFIEID
4 letter words made from VERFIEID:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, divi, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, ifri, iive, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, veer, vier.
5 letter words made from VERFIEID:defer, derve, dever, diver, drive, efird, eider, erdei, fedir, fever, fevre, fidei, fieri, fiive, fired, firie, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, ified, iived, ivied, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, verdi, vieri, virdi, vired, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from VERFIEID:die, dre, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie, vii.