What is the correct spelling for VERFIFED?
This word (Verfifed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERFIFED
- fervid The forehead was so broad and high, the deep-set eyes so steadfast, and yet so fervid !
- overfed It is almost entirely due to the fact that the average New Yorker is compelled to live, move, and have his being from daylight to midnight in a succession of draughts of cold air caused by the insanity of overfed male and female hogs, who, with blood almost bursting through their skins, demand "fresh air" in order to keep from suffocating.
- overfeed Security, the chief pretence of civilization, cannot exist where the worst of dangers, the danger of poverty, hangs over everyone's head, and where the alleged protection of our persons from violence is only an accidental result of the existence of a police force whose real business is to force the poor man to see his children starve whilst idle people overfeed pet dogs with the money that might feed and clothe them.
- revived In addition, the real flavor of something is revived by eating it raw.
- verified This fact, which has been verified on numerous occasions, is a striking illustration of the law of direction of comets' tails.
- Versified So that unless Spenser's publisher, to whom the poet had certainly given some of his genuine pieces for the volume, is not to be trusted,-which, of course, is possible, but not probable-or unless,-what is in the last degree inconceivable,-Spenser had afterwards been willing to take the trouble of turning the blank verse of Du Bellay's unknown translator into rime, the Dutchman who dates his Theatre of Worldlings on the 25th May, 1569, must have employed the promising and fluent school boy, to furnish him with an English versified form, of which he himself took the credit, for compositions which he professes to have known only in the Brabants or Dutch translations.
- Vivified The freshness of morning breathed over the scene, and vivified each colour of the landscape.
- Whiffed The fire whiffed and crackled now and then, but beyond this there was no sound.
101 words made from the letters VERFIFED
4 letter words made from VERFIFED:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, efif, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fief, fife, fire, five, free, frei, frie, reed, reef, reid, revi, rfef, ride, ried, rife, riff, rive, vedi, veer, vier.
5 letter words made from VERFIFED:defer, derve, dever, diver, drive, ediff, effed, efird, eider, erdei, fedir, fever, fevre, fired, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, refed, reife, reiff, reive, riede, rieff, rieve, riffe, rived, verdi, vired, vrede, vreed.
6 letter words made from VERFIFED:deffer, deifer, derive, devife, diffee, differ, effeir, feifer, feride, fervid, rediff, reffed, reived, revied, riffed, videre, vierde.
3 letter words made from VERFIFED:die, dre, eff, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie.