What is the correct spelling for VERFITY?
This word (Verfity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERFITY
- befit The spectre would be yet more terrible in the grey light of the coming day, and the azure breezes of the morning, which to it would be like a new and more fearful death, than amidst its own homely sepulchral darkness; while the silence all around - silence in light - could befit only that dread season of loneliness when men are lost in sleep, and ghosts, if they walk at all, walk in dismay.
- hefty Beside her at one of the marble-topped tables a great, hefty motorman in uniform kept finding out her knee and pressing it.
- lefty Can't be done, Lefty !
- levity Ellen did not know whether she liked or disliked Ned's levity , but when she looked at him an overpowering emotion clouded her comprehension and she walked in silence, thinking of when he would kiss her again.
- perfidy These plans were shattered by Buonaparte's skill and the valour of Dugommier's soldiery; but no record has yet leaped to light to convict the Pitt Ministry of the perfidy which Buonaparte, in common with nearly all Frenchmen, charged to their account.
- refit The precaution of rough-shoeing the horses before leaving Winchester had been neglected, and it was found necessary to refit the teams and rest the men.
- vacuity Signorelli has indeed hardly altered the childish chubby features of the Deacon in the middle, nor the benevolent vacuity of the two Bishops, so different to his own austere types.
- vanity Then David Slosson sat up in triumph, and his vanity shone forth upon his pale face in a beaming smile.
- variety These also are infinite in number and variety .
- varsity Bertram Chester, old California Varsity tackle, real estate manager for Northrup and Co.
- velvety They rode towards the setting sun, a crimson bar across the blue of the sky, and when I walked back slowly to the heart of Paris the boulevards were already quiet, and in the velvety darkness which overtook me there was peace and order.
- verdi Then, when this prophecy was fulfilled, and Burs Bey was Sultan, Tagri Verdi rose step by step to high honor, and had won many glorious fights as his Sovereign's chief Emir and Captain.
- verified A nail was brought, and in an instant he verified his assertion.
- verity "Sir," said he, "of a verity ."
- weft Thus they sent linen yarn for warp, and raw cotton-which the weaver had first to card and spin on a common distaff-for weft .
91 words made from the letters VERFITY
3 letter words made from VERFITY:eft, ert, fey, fir, fit, fri, fry, ire, ivy, ref, ret, rev, rit, rye, ter, tie, trf, tri, try, tyr, vet, vie, yet.
4 letter words made from VERFITY:ervy, evit, evry, fery, fire, fitr, five, frei, fret, frey, frie, frye, fyre, irey, ivry, iyer, reit, reti, revi, revy, rife, rift, rite, rive, ryfe, ryve, tery, tevi, tier, tire, tive, tiye, tref, trei, trey, tver, tvri, tyre, very, vier, yeri, yeti, ytre.
5 letter words made from VERFITY:feiry, ferit, fiery, firey, fiver, frite, fyvie, ivery, refit, reify, rifte, rifty, rivet, tervy, tirey, treif, treyf, trife, tyrie, verit, vetri, viter, vitre, vitry, yvert.