What is the correct spelling for VERFIY?
This word (Verfiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERFIY
- defy Where infant punks their tender voices try, And little Maximins the gods defy. – Mac Flecknoe by John Dryden
- serf This threatened rise in national politics of an African serf power aroused the North to the danger which girt afresh the supremacy of its industrial democracy in the Union.
- veil In the window recess was seated Miss Aldclyffe, wearing her veil down.
- vein Many of his smaller poems show that he possessed the genuine dramatic vein .
- verb Such another tour de phrase is met with in the verb "to charter."
- verdi That being the case, he is possibly the grandfather of the man who in 1965 will write for us an American opera better than anything ever produced by Verdi .
- verify It was a simple matter, however, to verify other statements made by Harkness.
- vivify She might have been the frost-queen, the spirit that made the snow, and built the hut, and dwelt in it; for all the powers that vivify nature must be children.
39 words made from the letters VERFIY
4 letter words made from VERFIY:ervy, evry, fery, fire, five, frei, frey, frie, frye, fyre, irey, ivry, iyer, revi, revy, rife, rive, ryfe, ryve, very, vier, yeri.
5 letter words made from VERFIY:feiry, fiery, firey, fiver, fyvie, ivery, reify.
3 letter words made from VERFIY:fey, fir, fri, fry, ire, ivy, ref, rev, rye, vie.