What is the correct spelling for VERIATION?
This word (Veriation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIATION
- aeration The thorough aeration of the blood by free exposure to a large breathing surface in the lungs, is necessary to maintain that full vital power on which the vigorous working of the brain in so large a measure depends.
- creation We cannot conceive creation by type going further than this.
- derision Five days after making his first deal, those deals which had inspired so much derision , his whole operations were completed.
- duration At the end of a rapid drive of about an hour's duration , Messrs.
- gyration I may have my personal doubts as to the possibilities of this gymnastic feat, but Mrs. Grubb's intellectual somersaults have been of such thoroughness and frequency that I am sure, if anybody can perform the gyration , she can!
- oration A meeting was shortly called, and I was invited to deliver an oration on the character and service of the lamented President.
- ration Neither might any of it be reserved to supply a hasty ration amid the confusion of the predicted march.
- serration The coins edges also have an interrupted serration .
- vacation "And you must have a vacation , you know. Now this quarter of a man's on vacation but he still gets his ration. – Quarter's Of A Man by Harper Ben
- variation You could try a variation of this test by saying your nose or one of your toes will itch at a specific count. For what's been causing my bad disposition? And nothing's fine, it's just a minor variation – A Minor Variation by Billy Joel
- veneration Learning from them that the Pope was the person regarded with the greatest veneration in Europe, he resolved on despatching them as his ambassadors to His Holiness, with the request that he would send persons to instruct his people in the true faith.
- version From the days its like a different version So much hurtin' and pain, gave him game for certain – Emulate by Obie Trice
- vibration Rock me wit, vi-bra-tion Give me a deep med-i-ta-tion – Grand Puba, Positive And L.g. by brand nubian
- volition We are told by Swedenborg that "every volition and thought of man is inscribed on his brain, for volition and thoughts have their beginnings in the brain, whence they are conveyed to the bodily members, wherein they terminate.
- variations His variations on English proverbs are also remarkable.
476 words made from the letters VERIATION
4 letter words made from VERIATION:aeon, aero, aevi, aire, airt, anio, ante, anti, areo, arno, aveo, aver, avon, earn, eini, eira, ento, eoan, erni, etna, evat, evit, evro, ieva, iino, iive, inoa, inti, iora, iori, iota, iove, iran, iron, iten, itno, itoi, iton, naor, nato, nave, near, neat, nero, neva, nevo, nito, nitv, nive, noer, noev, noir, nori, note, nova, nove, oate, oena, oeta, oita, oran, orne, orte, orti, oven, over, raie, rain, raio, rani, rano, rant, rate, rave, rein, reit, reni, reno, rent, reti, revi, riot, rite, rive, rivo, roan, roen, rota, rote, rova, rove, taei, taon, tare, tarn, taro, tean, tear, teav, tera, tern, tero, tevi, tian, tiao, tier, tine, tion, tire, tiri, tiro, tive, toea, toei, toer, toiv, tone, tore, torn, torv, trei, treo, trio, trna, tver, tvoi, tvri, vain, vane, vano, vart, vato, vein, veio, vena, veni, veno, vent, veon, veto, viae, vien, vier, viia, vine, vino, viro, voet, voit, vona, vont, vora, vorn, vote, vron, vrot.
3 letter words made from VERIATION:ain, air, ane, ani, ant, are, art, ate, avo, ear, eat, ent, eon, era, ern, ert, eta, ion, ira, ire, iva, neo, net, nit, not, nov, oar, oat, one, ore, rat, ret, rev, rio, rit, rna, roe, ron, rot, tai, tan, tao, tar, tea, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, toe, ton, tor, tri, van, var, vat, vet, vie, vii.
5 letter words made from VERIATION:aiton, aitor, aiver, aneto, anier, anter, areni, arent, arine, ariot, arone, artin, artio, ation, atire, ative, atone, atoni, atrio, aveni, avent, avert, avine, avnet, avorn, avrin, earnt, eatin, einai, einat, eiron, enova, entia, envia, envio, envoi, erato, erian, erion, ertan, etian, evora, evron, ianto, iater, iatro, iinet, inari, inert, inite, inori, inova, intar, inter, intoe, intra, intro, invar, ionia, iover, irani, irate, irati, irena, irion, irone, itera, itoen, ivane, ivrea, naevo, nairi, naito, naive, naret, nario, natio, nativ, navio, navoi, neato, nerio, nerva, nervi, nervo, netiv, netra, nevar, niari, nieto, nieva, niort, niota, nirav, nirta, nitai, niter, nitra, nitre, nitro, nivea, niver, nivet, noire, noite, norea, norev, noria, novar, nover, ntare, oaten, oater, oiran, oirat, onair, onate, orani, orant, orate, orena, orent, orten, otani, otari, otavi, oteri, otira, ovate, overt, oviir, ovina, oviri, raeti, raion, raite, raivo, ratin, ratio, raven, ravne, ravni, ravno, reato, reino, renai, renov, renta, retia, retin, retno, revan, riano, riant, rieti, rinat, rinoa, rinta, rione, rioni, ritan, ritva, ritvo, rivai, rivet, rivne, roate, roine, ronte, rotan, roten, rotie, roven, rovin, tanev, tanii, tarve, taven, taver, teano, teian, tenia, tenir, tenor, tenri, terai, terao, teria, terna, terni, tiano, tiein, tieon, tieri, tinea, tiner, tinio, tiran, toein, toine, toner, torii, torna, torne, tovar, tovia, train, trani, trave, treni, treno, treon, trian, trine, trion, troie, trova, trove, tvone, vaine, vaino, vaire, vairo, vanir, varie, varin, vario, varni, varno, varon, vatne, vator, venir, venit, venta, venti, vento, veria, verin, verio, verit, verni, verno, veroa, verot, veton, vetri, vetro, viane, viani, viano, viant, viena, vieni, vient, viera, vieri, vieta, vinai, vinea, vinet.