What is the correct spelling for VERIFE?
This word (Verife) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFE
- brief "I shall be very brief .
- derive I have only heard him say that Raffaello did not derive his mastery in that art so much from nature as from prolonged study.
- grief He didn't show any grief or any sorrow,-only just seemed scared to death."
- rife That they were ill-fed, that loyalty was at its lowest ebb, that discontent was rife throughout the land.
- riff In the north, round Fez and Taza, there was severe fighting, spreading thence to the Riff country.
- versifier The reader cannot be ignorant, that there are several numbers in the Guardian, employed upon Pastoral Poetry, and one in particular, upon the merits of Philips and Pope, in which the latter is found a better versifier ; but as a true Arcadian, the preference is given to Philips.