What is the correct spelling for VERIFED?
This word (Verifed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFED
- terrified I'm smiling but I'm terrified She's in disguise An angel with a devil's touch The way I hide – OK (Dangerous Game) by Darin Zanyar
- verified The young man verified the truth of the latter prediction by springing off his bed and regarding his visitors keenly.
- verify His pledges they could verify to the letter, down to his very guarantee that a way would be found with Miss Ash.
- verity The king's faith in the verity of many of the charges made against witches had been rudely shaken.
- briefed In general, advocates (also called 'counsel') are 'briefed' by attorneys when a specialist skill in court based litigation, or in research into the law is required; advocates have no direct contact with clients, and are said to be in a 'referral profession.
73 words made from the letters VERIFED
4 letter words made from VERIFED:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, veer, vier.
5 letter words made from VERIFED:defer, derve, dever, diver, drive, efird, eider, erdei, fedir, fever, fevre, fired, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, verdi, vired, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from VERIFED:die, dre, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie.