What is the correct spelling for VERIFEDE?
This word (Verifede) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFEDE
- terrified I'd be lying if I said that I'm not terrified Well, how the hell can I do as they say and take this all in stride? – Fool With Dreams by Framing Hanley
- verified But I have no doubt that the two experiments on the outside as well as the two within the sheet of water were made by the instrument when it was in a correct state: though I do not deny that it would have been more satisfactory to have verified this by repeating the observations at the first station.
- verify After we had thus learned that Tom had at least nine lives, we tried to verify the common saying that no matter how far cats fell they always landed on their feet unhurt.
- verity He listened to all the captain said, making no reply, and when the conversation had come to an end I believe of a verity he was more determined in his purpose than before.
- vitrified Vitrified clay tile is good for drainage, but no better than common clay hard-burned.
- wearied I was worn and wearied , and should have sought rest much sooner; but after the breaking of the blade, I could not think of resting.
- Reefed The wind whistled and roared, and the spray flew over the deck, and the sailors went out on the yards and reefed the sails; but no one seemed to mind what was happening, so I was soon content, and thought all was right; and when I looked on the waves, it struck me that they were not a quarter as high as the mountains I had been accustomed to see, and wondered how they were able to tumble the great big ship about in the way they did.
- Veered "And as to catch the gale Round veered the flapping sail, Death I was the helmsman's hail, Death without quarter!
- Versified Greece and Rome, indeed, have left us versified topographies, but these advance no pretension to the poetical character except from the metrical point of view, though they may in a sense claim kinship with the Muses as the manifest offspring of Mnemosyne.
- briefed , once the clearance is granted, the candidate is briefed on "the proper safeguarding of classified information and on the criminal, civil, and administrative sanctions that may be imposed on an individual who fails to protect classified information from unauthorized disclosure.
82 words made from the letters VERIFEDE
4 letter words made from VERIFEDE:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, veer, vier.
5 letter words made from VERIFEDE:deere, deeve, defee, defer, derve, dever, diver, drive, eerie, efird, eider, erdei, erede, evere, fedir, fever, fevre, fired, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, reede, reeve, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, veere, verdi, vired, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from VERIFEDE:die, dre, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie.