What is the correct spelling for VERIFER?
This word (Verifer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFER
- prefer "I know, dear-that's what I'd prefer , in one way, too.
- refer "I think, Sir, I know to what subject you refer .
- rife Speculation was also rife when Aurora Googe crossed the ocean to spend a summer with her son; at one time rumors were afloat that Champney's prospective marriage with a relation of the Van Ostends was near at hand, and this was said to be the cause of his mother's rather sudden departure.
- river "I know it would be hard, but still I might make my way to the river and find someone who would be my friend.
- verified In science, what is true can be verified .
- verify "I must have the particulars of this without delay," said the commander, hurriedly; and while he questioned Stover and Dan he sent for several scouts, who were hurried off to verify the reports.
- versifier At all events, the statute literally recites the "ugsome oaths" that are used by the old versifier .
- verve Their verve , their fearlessness, their independence, and their sincerity would alone render them remarkable; but in addition they are written in a style as clear and buoyant as it is picturesque and unconventional.
- reefer It was Steel, spruce and serene as ever, a pink glow upon his mobile face, a pink flower in his reefer jacket, a jaunty Panama straw covering his white hairs, and buckskin shoes of kindred purity upon his small and well-shaped feet.
44 words made from the letters VERIFER
4 letter words made from VERIFER:eier, eire, erei, erie, ever, fire, five, free, frei, frie, frre, reef, revi, rife, rire, rive, veer, vier.
3 letter words made from VERIFER:err, eve, fee, fir, fri, ire, ref, rev, vie.
5 letter words made from VERIFER:ferer, ferri, fever, fevre, fiver, freie, frier, refer, reier, reife, reive, rever, rieve, rifer, river, verre, verri.