What is the correct spelling for VERIFES?
This word (Verifes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFES
- verified I had known, to be sure, some fifty presentiments which came to nothing, but then I had known as many as three which had been verified : perhaps the present case might be one of the exceptions to the rule.
- verify There is a difficulty in preparing them, from the time that has elapsed; but, as you are aware, I have asked them to verify the accuracy of them at the proper quarter.
- Verities In despair the young man loosed his hold on the hateful verities and slipped into slumber.
- briefs It won't be much use getting lots of briefs because he looks nice in his wig and gown if he hasn't the brains to win his cases."
- Rives The Cavours went every year to Switzerland to stay with their connections, the De Sellons and the De la Rives .
- Griefs But his mind was too much engrossed by the conversation he had held with Father da Costa, to think much of the danger he ran; and as one strong poison will often prove an antidote to another, so had the new ideas opened to his view banished for a time the recollection of his own griefs and disappointments.
- verifies Because in these words he doth absolutely cut off all and every whit of her outward and external glory; that is, as to outward ordinances and temple-worship, which yet was to be most famous for a long time in this new and goodly city; which he verifies in the eleventh chapter of this prophecy, which chapter is a summary collecting of the church in her fall and rise under Antichrist, which church there in her rise is this city here in her glory in this world.
- varies If the human judgment varies in almost every subject of plain knowledge, how can it be fixed in this, composed of mystery?
- terrifies "It terrifies me even to think of going back to that awful cottage with that dreadful man.
- wearies My company wearies you, dear lad?
- versifiers Many modern versifiers identify poetry with ornament and figures, and it is impossible for them to write a poem without a succession of figures.
- derives It is obvious, however, that there is no front rake to the tool, and that it therefore derives its keenness from the amount of side rake, which may be regulated to suit the conditions.
119 words made from the letters VERIFES
4 letter words made from VERIFES:eier, eire, erei, erie, eris, erse, ever, fire, firs, fise, five, free, frei, frie, ifvs, ives, reef, revi, ries, rife, rise, rive, seef, seer, sere, serf, siev, sire, sree, svir, veer, vier, vies, vise.
5 letter words made from VERIFES:erevs, evers, feers, feres, feser, fever, fevre, fires, fiser, fiver, fives, frees, freie, freis, frese, fresi, fries, frise, isere, ivers, reefs, reife, reifs, reise, reive, revis, rfees, riese, rieve, seeif, sefer, seier, seife, serei, serif, serve, servi, sever, sfeer, sfeir, sfere, sieve, siree, sirve, veers, veres, verse, versi, vesre, viers, vires, viser.
3 letter words made from VERIFES:ese, esr, eve, fee, fes, fir, fri, ies, ire, irs, ref, res, rev, see, sif, sir, vie.
6 letter words made from VERIFES:fieres, fieser, fiserv, fivers, freies, freise, frisee, reives, revies, revise, seifer, serevi, severi, sevier, siefer, siever.