What is the correct spelling for VERIFID?
This word (Verifid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFID
- terrified The rabbits shivered and crouched, terrified , in one corner. Hey, hey, she leaves you terrified Hey, hey, that's the second time you've cried – Terrified by pursuit of happiness
- varied Arsinoe's glittered in every glance; Cleopatra understood how to conceal hers, but her colour often varied , and her face, which was not pink and white like her sister's, but-how shall I express it?"
- verified His piazza observations were then verified , for the room was devoid of life, save for Thaddeus's own presence; but upon the floor before the hearth was a broom, and there were evidences also that the sweeping sounds he had heard had been caused by no less an instrument than this, for in the corner of the fireplace was a heap of dust, cigar ashes, and scraps of paper, which Thaddeus remembered had been upon the hearth in greater or less quantity when he had turned out the gas to retire a few hours before.
- verify Yesterday evening, being confined to the house by fever, I went up to his bedroom to verify a reference in a book I had recently lent him to assist his divinity studies under you.
- verity And just as youth and hope and the gift of gladness are the eternal verities on one side of the picture, so the spirit of service, the spirit of sacrifice, is the eternal verity that forms their true complement; without whose compensation, hope were but idle dreaming, and laughter a hollow mockery.
55 words made from the letters VERIFID
4 letter words made from VERIFID:deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, divi, fire, five, frei, frie, ifri, iive, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, vier.
3 letter words made from VERIFID:die, dre, fdr, fed, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie, vii.
5 letter words made from VERIFID:diver, drive, efird, fedir, fidei, fieri, fiive, fired, firie, fived, fiver, freid, fried, ified, iived, ivied, rived, verdi, vieri, virdi, vired.