What is the correct spelling for VERIFIDED?
This word (Verifided) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFIDED
- Drafted Many of the officers are drafted into the Royal Flying Corps from other branches of the Service, but there are also large numbers of civilians who take up the career.
- Drifted We drifted farther and farther away from one another.
- Grafted But when it came to marriage, then it behoved him to see that "the family"-that carefully grafted and selected stock to which he owed so much-should suffer no loss or deterioration through him.
- Profited Mehemet, whose aims were always for the furthering of Egyptian prosperity, profited by the leisure of peace to look after the industrial works.
- Provided I did not press it for another reason, which is, that I have great reason to believe, that the character of the Count de Moutier, who would go, were the Chevalier to be otherwise provided for, would give the most perfect satisfaction in America.
- crafted The first Quebec ice cider was crafted by Christian Barthomeuf in Dunham in the Eastern Townships during the winter of 1989–1990.
104 words made from the letters VERIFIDED
3 letter words made from VERIFIDED:ded, die, dre, edd, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie, vii.
4 letter words made from VERIFIDED:deed, deer, deif, derv, devd, devi, dier, dire, dive, divi, edde, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, iddi, ided, idvd, ifri, iive, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, veer, vier.
5 letter words made from VERIFIDED:defer, dered, derve, dever, didie, diede, diver, divid, dreed, dried, drive, efird, eider, erdei, fedde, fedir, fever, fevre, fidei, fieri, fiive, fired, firie, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, ified, iived, ivied, reded, redid, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, verdi, vided, vieri, virdi, vired, vrede, vreed.