What is the correct spelling for VERIFIEDV?
This word (Verifiedv) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFIEDV
- purified Shortly after the appearance of the epidemic alluded to, I took the hounds to the Totapella Plains for a fortnight, for chance of air, while their kennel was purified and re-whitewashed.
- terrified From the roof of the building at night she looked out over a city that terrified her.
- verified I am not expert enough to know whether all the names attributed to the pictures could be verified , but I can answer for one which we saw on an occasion when we took Lord Rowton over with some others.
- vitrified By then, two time zones west in Storisende, the Claims Office was opening; he filed preliminary claim to an underground installation with at least two entrances in uninhabited country, and claimed a ten-mile radius around it. By that time, the gang working on top had uncovered a vitrified slab over the hundred-foot circle of the vertical shaft and were cracking it with explosives.
- Verities She could not help seeing the eternal laws; she read the world and the Word with the inner illumining; but she was tender over all the poor souls who were not to blame for the whirl of fever and falseness they were born into; who could not or dared not fling themselves out of it upon the simple, steadfast, everlasting verities, and-be broken; upon whom, therefore, these must fall, and grind them to powder.
- Versified The best surviving sample of a non-scriptural rustic play is probably Saint Guillaume of Poitou, a Breton versified drama in seven acts.
- Vilified Dialect has been and is thus insulted, vilified, and degraded, now and continually; and through this outrage solely, thousands of generous-minded readers have been turned against dialect who otherwise would have loved and blessed it in its real form of crude purity and unstrained sweetness-
- Vivified And by love the love which looks to a conjugal union is to be understood a general movement of personal sympathy, imparting a special richness and intensity to the imagination in its action toward the individuals concerned, and thus giving each of them a genial and generous idea of the other to govern their mutual references; the whole operation being animated and emphasized, more or less prominently, by the impulse of sex. The idea of each other with which the wedded pair begin their union, an idea ennobled and vivified by imagination, and serving as the basis and stimulus of their love, may be largely made up of illusions, or may be sound, though inadequate.
- verifies Closed-loop authentication, as applied to computer network communication, refers to a mechanism whereby one party verifies the purported identity of another party by requiring them to supply a copy of a token transmitted to the canonical or trusted point of contact for that identity.
94 words made from the letters VERIFIEDV
4 letter words made from VERIFIEDV:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, divi, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, ifri, iive, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, veer, veve, vier, viiv.
5 letter words made from VERIFIEDV:defer, derve, dever, diver, drive, efird, eider, erdei, fedir, fever, fevre, fidei, fieri, fiive, fired, firie, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, ified, iived, ivied, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, verdi, verve, vieri, virdi, vired, viver, vivid, vivie, vivir, vivre, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from VERIFIEDV:die, dre, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie, vii.