What is the correct spelling for VERIFIEID?
This word (Verifieid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFIEID
- purified As the heart has to pump all the blood in the body twice,-once around and through the lungs, and once around and through the whole of the body,-it has become divided into two halves, a right half, which pumps the blood through the lungs and is slightly the smaller and the thinner walled of the two; and a left half, which pumps the purified blood, after it has come back from the lungs, all over the rest of the body.
- terrified Then he heard a strange cry from a terrified and awful voice.
- verified Our mutual conjectures, concerning honest Aby, are in part verified .
- vitrified He may be right, for sometimes during these long and hot and tiring days I feel as though my spirit had been vitrified and macadamized.
- Versified Of the same kind were Addison's epistle to Sacheverel, entitled An Account of the Greatest English Poets, and Pope's Essay on Criticism, 1711, which was nothing more than versified maxims of rhetoric, put with Pope's usual point and brilliancy.
- Vilified He condemned and vilified, in the most insulting and outrageous terms, the proclamation issued by government on that occasion,-though he well knew that it had passed through the Duke of Portland's hands, that it had received his fullest approbation, and that it was the result of an actual interview between that noble Duke and Mr. Pitt.
- Vivified Mrs. Palmer Pence remained, then, in the seclusion of her "gilded halls," as Abner phrased it, save for occasional excursions and alarums that vivified the columns devoted by the press to the doings of the polite world; and Adrian Bond kept between the covers of his two or three thin little books-a confinement richly deserved by a writer so futile, superficial and insincere; but Leverett Whyland was less easily evaded by anybody who "banged about town" and who happened to be interested in public matters.
- verifies If we love, we shall possess an experience which verifies the truth for us, will give us an irrefragable demonstration which will bring certitude to ourselves, however little it may avail to convince others.
91 words made from the letters VERIFIEID
4 letter words made from VERIFIEID:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, divi, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, ifri, iiie, iive, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, veer, vier, viii.
5 letter words made from VERIFIEID:defer, derve, dever, diver, drive, efird, eider, erdei, fedir, fever, fevre, fidei, fieri, fiive, fired, firie, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, ified, iiird, iived, ivied, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, verdi, vieri, viiie, virdi, vired, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from VERIFIEID:die, dre, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, iii, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie, vii.