What is the correct spelling for VERIFIERD?
This word (Verifierd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERIFIERD
- purified How could he still shrink from using the liberty which he had formerly rejected, the liberty of drawing from his own inner consciousness what he needed in order to bestow upon the ideal images he longed to create the grandeur, strength, and sublimity in which he beheld them rise before his purified soul!
- terrified It was remarked that the schismatics who had been terrified into this show of conformity might easily be distinguished by the difficulty which they had in finding out the collect, and by the awkward manner in which they bowed at the name of Jesus.
- verified It has been verified and experienced a thousand times that, by taking the Indians away from their native country, they at once die more easily: because the Spaniards habitually give them little to eat and never relieve them from labour, for they are only sold by some and bought by others, to make them work.
- vitrified We have no time to examine the buds and the flowers or the fruit, and the many marvels of vegetation, or to regard the fine differences between bark and leaf in the various towering trees around us, or to compare the different exudations in the viscous or vitrified gums, or which drip in milky tears or amber globules, or opaline pastils, or to observe the industrious ants which ascend and descend up and down the tree shafts, whose deep wrinkles of bark are as valleys and ridges to the insect armies, or to wait for the furious struggle which will surely ensue between them and yonder army of red ants.
- Versified -Stories from the Italian Poets: being a Summary in Prose of the Poems of Dante, Pulci, Boiardo, Aristo, and Tasso; with Comments throughout, occasional passages Versified , and Critical Notices of the Lives and Genius of the Authors.
- Vilified How they changed their boastful tune! How they hugged the vilified boat! How they wished they were in it, the braggarts! And how they all tingled with fear!
- Vivified Here, too, was raw material organized: a fly-wheel, large enough to keep the knobbiest of asteroids revolving without a wabble; a cross-head, cross-tail, and piston-rod, to help a great sea-going steamer breast the waves; a light walking-beam, to whirl the paddles of a fast boat on the river; and other members of machines, only asking to be put together and vivified by steam and they would go at their work with a will.
- verifies Certified cheque Main article: Certified cheque When a certified cheque is drawn, the bank operating the account verifies there are currently sufficient funds in the drawers account to honour the cheque.
110 words made from the letters VERIFIERD
4 letter words made from VERIFIERD:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dirr, dive, divi, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, frre, ifri, iive, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rire, riri, rive, vedi, veer, vier.
5 letter words made from VERIFIERD:defer, derer, derve, dever, direr, dirir, diver, drere, drier, drive, efird, eider, erdei, fedir, ferer, ferri, fever, fevre, fidei, fieri, fiive, fired, firie, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, frier, ified, iived, ivied, reder, refed, refer, reier, reife, reird, reive, rever, rider, riede, rieve, rifer, ririe, rived, river, verdi, verre, verri, vieri, virdi, vired, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from VERIFIERD:die, dre, err, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie, vii.