What is the correct spelling for VERIY?
This word (Veriy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VERIY
- verdi "Here you go," he said to Verdi.
- verify I know everything, and wish only to verify.
- verily I verily desire to see a truly Christian council, in order that many matters and persons might be helped.
- verity "Of a verity," smiled the young man, his amusement plainly visible.
- very "That will do very well," said Mr. Chiffinch.
- weary It could be seen that they were already weary of one another.
- wiry Eventually those wiry muscles must tire and the creature stop-then she would make her bid for freedom.
- Vera 1. Electis in hoc saeculo semel tantum vera fides a Deo datur.