What is the correct spelling for VERMEN?
This word (Vermen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERMEN
- german Get her out of this being a German business.
- herman Herman paid no attention.
- merman Some say that when Ludlow marched his men into his castle, the O'Donoghue, driven to despair, leaped from one of the windows into the lake,-that he was not drowned, but turned into a sort of merman under the waves, and has lived there ever since, with the friendly water-spirits, and his family and many of his friends who have followed him.
- sermon He had only about one-third of his sermon written and it was Saturday, but that did not disturb him.
- verbena They find his mistress standing alone in the middle of her domain, a great gutta-percha snake lying on the ground behind her, and the hose directed at a thirsty verbena -bed.
- verdun While the valet was packing up his clothes, the guard kept shouting to the king, "The drum has beat to arms: the alarm-bell is ringing: the alarm-guns have been fired: the emigrants are at Verdun .
- vermeer M. Pilon remarks that as in the case of Vermeer the secret of Chardin tones has never been surprised.
- vermin You have plenty of vermin to deal with, I suppose?
- vermont The character of those pioneers in trade, men from Vermont , New Hampshire, and Maine, was such as to make them leaders.
- Mermen Down on the sand the mermen heaped their scaly spoils,-fish of all shapes and sizes, fish of every colour; some of them throwing somersaults in the sand, like young athletes; some of them making wry faces, in their last agony; some of them lying still and clammy, with big, round eyes like smoked-pearl vest-buttons set in the middle of their cheeks; all of them smelling fishlike, and none of them looking very tempting.
- Carmen The Carmen roused her to adoration, but Don Jose was 'too fat in his funny little coat,' till, in the maddened jealousy of the last act, he rose superior.
- airmen Our airmen fight as well as any one, in this world or above it, has ever fought; and we owe them a great debt of thanks for maintaining, and, by their example, actually teaching the Germans to maintain, a high standard of decency.
- seamen Distress of two Seamen who had lost their Way.
- barmen Barmøya or Barmen is a small island in Selje Municipality in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway.
33 words made from the letters VERMEN
3 letter words made from VERMEN:ene, ern, eve, men, nee, nmr, rem, rev.
5 letter words made from VERMEN:enver, evren, meren, merve, nerve, never, remen, vener, veren, verme, verne, vreme.
4 letter words made from VERMEN:erne, even, ever, meen, mene, mere, neem, nemr, nevm, nrem, reen, veen, veer.