What is the correct spelling for VERR?
This word (Verr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERR
- err In time he talked principally of her, beginning with her admirable care of his mother; and he wished to introduce "a Miss Middleton" to her; he wanted her opinion of Miss Middleton; he relied on her intuition of character, had never known it err .
- herr "He is alive, Herr Rittmeister," said a soldier, "but his back is broken."
- veer "Now," shouted Mr. Jones, "veer gradually off to the left toward my voice-all right;" and we jogged on again, stopping from time to time to let our invisible guide explore the road.
- verb The verb "has read" may be replaced by the phrase "are persons who have read".
- very That was all very well, but something was wrong here.
- Kerr When the Forty-fourth Congress convened on December 6, 1875, Michael C. Kerr , Democrat, of Indiana, was chosen Speaker by 173 votes over James G. Blaine, who received 106. This practically showed the party strength in the House.
- Vera One letter was written from Vera Cruz and the other from the City of Mexico.