What is the correct spelling for VERRIES?
This word (Verries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERRIES
- Berries Together we will hunt the wild berries and the nuts.
- Carries And so, while the girl went, she carries me quite away.
- Ferries Ferries, tugs and steamers seemed to be coming at us from every side.
- Hurries The busy Dustman hurries through the sky The kind old Dustman's coming to your eye!
- Lorries Porters are the sole means of transport of the German armies; to these latter are denied the mule transport and the motor lorries that eat up the miles when roads are good.
71 words made from the letters VERRIES
4 letter words made from VERRIES:eier, eire, erei, erie, eris, errs, erse, ever, ives, revi, ries, rire, rise, rive, seer, sere, siev, sire, sree, svir, veer, vier, vies, vise.
5 letter words made from VERRIES:erevs, evers, isere, ivers, reier, reise, reive, rever, revis, riese, rieve, riser, river, rvers, seier, serei, serer, serre, serri, serve, servi, sever, sieve, siree, sirve, veers, veres, verre, verri, verse, versi, vesre, viers, vires, viser.
3 letter words made from VERRIES:err, ese, esr, eve, ies, ire, irs, res, rev, see, sir, vie.