What is the correct spelling for VERRYS?
This word (Verrys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VERRYS
- errs No artist or sage or ruler errs at the time when he is what his name implies; though he is commonly said to err, and I adopted the common mode of speaking.
- Ferris "No, especially since there's a chance that Ferris will tell Horace.
- varies He stated that the height of the aerial to cover a given distance, other things remaining the same, varies as the square root of the distance.
- veers Anyway, Auntie must have seen us doin' the wild scramble, and got suspicious; for, just as they got alongside, she pounds on the front window, shouts something at the driver, and instead of stoppin' the other taxi veers off and goes smokin' uptown.
- verbs But was Mrs. Grenfell going to stay home with the piano, and French verbs, and her fancy-work, while the Strathcona nosed the seething waters?
- verges Soft verges are no uncommon cause of clocks stopping, and those who travel to repair clocks generally overlook this trouble.
- verses Richard Carstone "could make Latin verses," but although his powers were naturally excellent he was a complete failure in life.
- Versus And as he thought these words, a smile curled his lips, and he playfully blackened the paper, and singed it, and finally set it in a blaze, uttering aloud as the flame expired, "A lieutenant-colonel of dragoons versus the Vicar of Wrexhill."
- very And I think that is a very good size to be.
- vireos The flycatchers are a larger group than the vireos, with stronger-marked characteristics.
- virus I have seen little urchins in Italy, before the flaming wax-light altars, drink in with their mother's milk the virus of Popery, but I never witnessed a stronger case of infantile prejudice than to-day.