What is the correct spelling for VERSITEL?
This word (Versitel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VERSITEL
- nestle How was it possible for love to nestle between a mouth and chin which are always interfering with each other?"
- pestle With regard to the best powder to dust an infant with, there is nothing better for general use than starch-the old fashioned starch made of wheaten flour-reduced by means of a pestle and mortar to a fine powder, or Violet Powder, which is nothing more than finely powdered starch scented, and which may be procured of any respectable chemist.
- recital In the second part of the essay, the discussion passes into a keen and rather clever recital of the difficulties that result from taking the knowledge relation to be 'ubiquitous.
- varsity I've lost a year's varsity work, said Peter, but I guess it was worth it.
- vastly Parents can be taught to attend to their children; hospitals and dispensaries will furnish eyeglasses where parents are unable to pay for them; charitable societies will go back of the need for eyeglasses to the conditions that produce that need and will do vastly more for the child than can eyeglasses alone.
- versatile Must she not tremble for the future, if not for the present, among a people so versatile as those among whom she is now thrown?
- versed He then entered the law temple and became well versed in legal knowledge and general science and was well prepared to enter upon the great theatre of action.
- vest A torrent of blood flowed over his vest, and stained the hand that grasped hers.
- vesta "But how can you go alone, Vesta, my poor girl?
- vestal He was called the lady of his college not only for his beautiful face, but because of the vestal purity and austerity of his virtue.
- vested The absolute title to this land, as before stated, became vested in the United States Government.
- vestige Supposing the first supposition to be correct, not a single vestige of the Indian city remains.
- visible Was it that the Church should be visible?
- visit This was a memorable visit.
- vistula Duroc found the King at Osterode, on the other side of the Vistula.
- vital He had been found lying close to the dead poet, as if trying to share with him his little remaining vital warmth.
- weasel His face was like that of Shadow the Weasel.
- westerly And then there were the fierce storms that swept up the valley and hung growling along the hills for days, and afterward, sky-washed and clear, the westerly breeze would come tearing down the Intervale, drying the earth before it....
- whistle But, mind you, Alf, don't whistle for 'em inside the house.
- wrestle Why did I not wrestle with it at first?
- vaster As for him, in the freshness of his still maiden youth he spoke to her of everlasting vows, of a love higher than the mountain and vaster than the sea, and of a marriage shaped from a boundless happiness.
305 words made from the letters VERSITEL
3 letter words made from VERSITEL:eel, ert, ese, esr, est, eve, evl, ies, ire, irs, lee, lei, ler, let, lev, lie, lir, lit, liv, lvi, res, ret, rev, rit, see, set, sir, sit, sle, tee, ter, tie, tri, vet, vie.
5 letter words made from VERSITEL:eesti, eiler, eilts, eitel, elers, eletr, elies, elite, eltis, elver, elves, elvet, ereli, erevs, erste, ertel, ertle, ervil, esile, esler, ester, estil, estle, eteri, etive, etlis, evers, evert, evets, evile, evils, ilves, isere, isler, islet, istel, ister, istre, itser, ivers, ivete, leers, leest, leets, leirs, leise, leist, leite, leive, leres, leser, leste, lever, leves, levie, levis, levit, liers, liest, lirst, liste, liter, litre, liver, livet, reest, reile, reise, reist, reive, relev, relie, reset, resit, reste, retes, retie, revel, revis, riels, riese, riets, rieve, riles, rites, rivet, seert, seier, selvi, serei, seret, serle, serve, servi, sevel, sever, siete, sieve, siler, siree, siret, sirte, sirve, sitel, siter, sleet, sleev, slier, slite, steel, steer, steil, steir, stele, stiel, stile, stire, strei, svelt, sveti, teers, teils, teres, terse, tiele, tiers, tiler, tiles, tilse, tiree, tires, tirls, treis, trese, tries, trise, veers, veets, veils, velie, velir, velit, velte, verel, veres, verit, verse, versi, verst, verte, vesel, vesle, vesre, veste, vesti, vetri, viele, viers, viets, viler, viles, vires, virls, virts, viser, viset, viter, vitre, vitse, vleet, vleis, vlies, vliet, vrils.
4 letter words made from VERSITEL:eier, eile, eire, elei, else, elvi, erei, erie, eris, erse, erst, ertl, eter, etre, evel, ever, evil, evit, evli, evtl, iler, ilet, isle, ivel, ives, leer, lees, leit, leiv, lert, lest, leti, lets, levi, lies, liet, liev, list, lite, live, lrvs, reel, reit, rest, rete, reti, revi, riel, ries, rile, rise, rite, rive, seel, seer, sele, seli, sere, siel, siev, silt, sire, site, slit, sree, stir, stiv, svir, teli, tevi, tiel, tier, ties, tile, tire, tive, tree, trei, trel, tsvi, tver, tvri, veel, veer, veil, veli, vest, viel, vier, vies, vile, vils, vise, vlei, vlie, vril.