What is the correct spelling for VERTIC?
This word (Vertic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERTIC
- aortic Double aortic arch is a subtype of complete vascular ring.
- poetic Yet I'm certain it would be more poetic seven thousand miles away.
- tic In some other counties, rare metal carbides (such as TiC, TaC, NBC, etc.
- vector (3) extension in all directions at right angles to the radius vector of amount
- verdi I felt that I had been spinning my web in vain-that I might catch some other fly, but not Verdi , when suddenly he said: You tell me that you sing often with the Queen.
- verdict And he concluded by begging the jury to show themselves humane, to resist all passion and terror, and to pacify the rival classes by a wise verdict , instead of prolonging social warfare by giving the starvelings yet another martyr to avenge.
- verge It is only too true that your father stood on the verge of bankruptcy.
- vertex Taking a carpenter's square as here shown, if the vertex touches the curve at every point as the square slides around, it is a true semicircle.
- vertical Let us consider, in particular, the Epeirae, those magnificent Spiders who, to catch their prey, stretch, between one bush and the next, great vertical sheets of meshes, resembling those of the fowler.
- vertigo He quivered inwardly with a chill vertigo , and turned away.
- vestige "Not a vestige of the writing remains," Mr. MacGlue repeated, quietly.
- vet Vet. Rev., vol. 11, pp. 553-554, 1887-Blankinship, J. W., Loco and Some Other Poisonous Plants in Montana, Mont.
- veto The bill passed the House and the Senate, but was veto ed by President Hayes, and its supporters were unable to obtain the necessary vote to pass it over the veto .
- voltaic There was an instantaneous effect at the closing and breaking of the voltaic circuit; electric inductions appeared when the two wires were moved to and from one another; but these are phenomena of a different class.
- Verged Miss Melissa might have seen five-and-thirty summers or thereabout, and verged on the autumnal, Miss Sophy was a fresh, good-humoured, buxom girl of twenty; and Miss Jane numbered scarcely sixteen years.
- Verde I believe that the squadron detained at Cape de Verde , and particularly the destroyers, should have, and could have, continued the voyage to Cuba, since they have nothing to fear from the American fleet.
- Vic 30; Board of Education, 62-63 Vic .
- VETS James Bailey (rugby union) (born 1983), English rugby union footballer for Gloucester RFC James Bailey (classical scholar) (died 1864), English schoolmaster James Bailey (British politician) (1840–1910), British Conservative Party politician, MP 1895–1906 James Bailey (American politician) (1801–1880), mayor of Houston, Texas James Bailey, veterinary anesthesiologist who appeared on the Animal Planet show Emergency Vets James Anthony Bailey (1847–1906), co-founder of Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus James E.
49 words made from the letters VERTIC
3 letter words made from VERTIC:cer, crt, ect, ert, etc, ice, ire, ret, rev, rit, tec, ter, tic, tie, tri, vcr, vet, vie.
4 letter words made from VERTIC:cert, cite, cive, evit, reit, reti, revi, rice, rite, rive, tevi, tier, tire, tive, trei, tver, tvri, vice, vier.
5 letter words made from VERTIC:cervi, civet, evict, recit, recti, rivet, ticer, trice, verit, vetri, viter, vitre.