What is the correct spelling for VERVIEW?
This word (Verview) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERVIEW
- nerve But he will dare to ask that where "the nerve of sense" is not concerned-that is, where neither sight nor touch are needed-wholly apart from the body-"Spirit to Spirit, Ghost to Ghost" may come, so that "My Ghost may feel that thine is near."
- overview Horace's satire, however, is not entirely applicable to conditions in England; "he never saw that with the view of his eye which his pensive translator cannot but overview with the languish of his soul."
- purview Still no answer came from the old gentleman, who smiled more feebly than ever, now including me in his intelligent purview .
- review After the review had taken place on the occasion which we have described, a slight change in the arrangements of the grounds transformed the level field into an admirable race-course.
- serve Does it serve a purpose?"
- verdi For my part I like any music from a hurdy-gurdy up, though an extended term of suffering under a German professor has finally produced a taste for such music as Verdi has given us in 'Otello', which seems to me quite as remarkable as some of Wagner's masterpieces.
- verge I confess the task seemed audacious almost to the verge of impossibility.
- verify You could, however, recognize it, and be able to verify your signature?
- verne The vast richness which is hidden in those primitive rocks will one day, perhaps, be brought to light, rivaling the dazzling stories of the Arabian Nights, or the fascinating extravagances of Jules Verne .
- vernier Major Vernier , of Pulaski's legion, and twenty-five men, were killed.
- verse Mrs. Browning, whose consternation and grief over Villafranca broke out in burning verse , yet made a defence of Napoleon's action here which might have been worked into Browning's poem with advantage.
- verve Plenty of verve and go-knowledge of society-nobody can do that kind of thing like the people who are actually living in it.
- view The young man they were after had gone over in full view .
- weave It was also a happy thought for him to weave so much of his poetry around the Arthurian legends.
- Verde From the Cape Verde Islands, just off the western point of Africa, he had made 2300 miles, and had come 500 miles to the west.
- verier If it be pain to miss Loved touch, look and lip, Companionship Yet is verier pain Then, then In that dark silent hour When the wind wants power, And you, near or far, sleep, And your released thoughts toward me creep While I, imprisoned, awake, Ache-ache To be for one Long, little moment with myself alone.