What is the correct spelling for VERYFI?
This word (Veryfi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERYFI
- rife May we not hope, Mr. Editor, that this example of one occupying this high place in our country may have some influence in staying the spirit and deeds of violence now so rife , and that they who are so ready to resort to the rifle and revolver may learn to regard them only as the instruments of the coward or the scoundrel?
- riff Then Er-Riff refused to pay tribute and he enforced it-Allah make his kingdom eternal.
- ruff The negro's head was held still farther back than the young noble's, whose stiff Spanish ruff prevented him from moving his handsome head as freely as other mortals.
- terrify At any other time he would have expressed some sympathy with the suffering girl, have laughed at the ridiculous man, and have thought out some trick to tease or to terrify ; but just now the steward's threats made him angry and increased his dislike for him.
- versifier Perhaps it may be true that Pope's works are read with more appetite, as there is a greater evenness and correctness in them; but in perusing the works of Dryden the mind will take a wider range, and be more fraught with poetical ideas: We admire Dryden as the greater genius, and Pope as the most pleasing versifier .
- whereof Three of the stars-marked a, b, g-do belong to Pegasus; but that at the fourth corner-also marked a-is placed in a different figure, known as Andromeda, whereof it is, indeed, the brightest member.
39 words made from the letters VERYFI
4 letter words made from VERYFI:ervy, evry, fery, fire, five, frei, frey, frie, frye, fyre, irey, ivry, iyer, revi, revy, rife, rive, ryfe, ryve, very, vier, yeri.
5 letter words made from VERYFI:feiry, fiery, firey, fiver, fyvie, ivery, reify.
3 letter words made from VERYFI:fey, fir, fri, fry, ire, ivy, ref, rev, rye, vie.